+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 309 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 306 307 308 309
Results 7,701 to 7,705 of 7705

Re: The New York Mets Thread

Not even Robbie 160-games-per-year Cano is immune to the Mets injury woes.
    Supports: smart spending, roster flexibility and depth. Does not support: reckless spending and extreme prospect hugging.

NYYF Legend

19-6 since the ASB, within 1 game of WC2. Granted they've been feasting on some cupcakes but they're still on a hell of a run.
    "This game has a heartbeat, Brian." -- Joe Torre

Quote Originally Posted by HelloNewman View Post
    19-6 since the ASB, within 1 game of WC2. Granted they've been feasting on some cupcakes but they're still on a hell of a run.
    It doesn't get much credit, but the Yankees are 17-8 since the ASB but unlike the Mets, the Yankees have played some good teams (15 against MIN, TB, BOS) during the stretch.

NYYF Legend

This week I'm in Atlanta (which is living down to its Hotlanta nickname in a big way), so I decided to check out Braves-Mets tonight at SunTrust. One thing you really don't get a sense of on TV is just how awful J.D. Davis is in left. It's not that he pratfalls like Clint Frazier, it's just that he never gets to anything. I mean, the ball is in the air, way up in the air, and you figure he's got to be under it by now, but .... no. A DH in the making fer sure.
    "This game has a heartbeat, Brian." -- Joe Torre

Quote Originally Posted by HelloNewman View Post
    This week I'm in Atlanta (which is living down to its Hotlanta nickname in a big way), so I decided to check out Braves-Mets tonight at SunTrust. One thing you really don't get a sense of on TV is just how awful J.D. Davis is in left. It's not that he pratfalls like Clint Frazier, it's just that he never gets to anything. I mean, the ball is in the air, way up in the air, and you figure he's got to be under it by now, but .... no. A DH in the making fer sure.
    Mets look pretty good to me-wish we had their starters.
    Matz ,their worst looks like our best

Thread Information