+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 307 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 304 305 306 307
Results 7,651 to 7,656 of 7656
    NYYF Legend

Re: The New York Mets Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    It's ok, you can only be fired if you do that with your shirt off. That's what Omar told me
    That was a great incident. The best part was Omar announcing he would "investigate" Tony Bernazard, which led to a great Daily News back page cartoon, Omar dressed up like Sherlock Holmes as a shirtless Bernazard rages, the headline was "No Shirt, Sherlock."

I understand tomorrow's Daily News headline is "Mickey Mouth Club."
    "This game has a heartbeat, Brian." -- Joe Torre

NYYF Triple Crown

Quote Originally Posted by HelloNewman View Post
    That was a great incident. The best part was Omar announcing he would "investigate" Tony Bernazard, which led to a great Daily News back page cartoon, Omar dressed up like Sherlock Holmes as a shirtless Bernazard rages, the headline was "No Shirt, Sherlock."

I understand tomorrow's Daily News headline is "Mickey Mouth Club."

Seriously, the Wilpons have got to let go of the Mets. Smh, that ownership is pathetic, and they really don’t care about their organization, winning and their fans.

NYYF Legend

lol what a clownshow - Callaway met the media and refused to apologize. Just could not fess up to making a mistake and people are saying that's exactly what ownership told him to say
    looooooooooooool

Hope is eternal

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    lol what a clownshow - Callaway met the media and refused to apologize. Just could not fess up to making a mistake and people are saying that's exactly what ownership told him to say
    looooooooooooool
    Shortly thereafter he called the media back in and did apologize. My guess is he was told to.
    The sky is falling! We are doomed!

I was kind of surprised Vargas didn't get a more serious reprimand; he was actually trying to get to the reporter, screaming something about knocking the @#$% out of you, or something like that, and had to be restrained.
    More people have walked on the moon than have scored an earned run off of Mariano Rivera in the postseason.

Joe and Evan were annihilating Cano this morning. I laughed my ass of for the 20 minute rant on my way to work. Looking back now I'm so glad we signed Ellsbury instead because he isn't hurting the performance of this team. They're collecting insurance money and he's doing whatever he's doing. Cano is losing games for the Mets and they keep trotting him out 3rd in the lineup. And their star McNeil is forced to play RF instead of 2nd base. Keep it up, dimwits. This is why you suck.
    NYYFans FBB: Evil Empire

Thread Information