+ Reply to Thread

Any Presales yet

Has anyone seen any presale emails regarding buying extra games, opening day, or even spring training? I haven't gotten anything.
    Not talking about the mastercard presales - looking for the specific ones related to your STH account with private password. TIA

Devoted Member

Re: Any Presales yet

Quote Originally Posted by jyanks View Post
    Has anyone seen any presale emails regarding buying extra games, opening day, or even spring training? I haven't gotten anything.
    Not talking about the mastercard presales - looking for the specific ones related to your STH account with private password. TIA
    I had inquired about this with my ticket rep back in September. I saved the e-mail: Sept. 25. I told him that I was not being allowed to use my bonus credits in My Yankees Account during the Mastercard presales and I asked when I would be able to use those credits. He said they had not yet set up a process for season ticket holders and they would be doing so (quote) "in the coming weeks" and he would notify me. He is rare among ticket reps in that he doesn't make up answers if his real answer is "I don't know - they haven't told us yet." I have heard nothing more from him to date. I think they might be waiting to find out if spectators will be allowed before they push more tickets in presales.
    "Any day is a good day when you can play baseball."

Not trying to be sarcastic but the benefits of holding Yankee tickets is about nil right now. I can't imagine they are going to sell the place out off the bat what are the benefits to giving them any money in advance?

Quote Originally Posted by yankees2010 View Post
    Not trying to be sarcastic but the benefits of holding Yankee tickets is about nil right now. I can't imagine they are going to sell the place out off the bat what are the benefits to giving them any money in advance?
    Low benefits plus the potential of a limited secondary ticket market must devalue the value of buying a full season package. Grandstand between the bases worth $10??

Thread Information