+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6
    Calls a tool a tool

Re: 2020 Las Vegas Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees1962 View Post
    I'm not making Gruden's point because I think it was a high probability due to how the Raiders have played on defense for several years now. The defense has been un-discipline for years with a lack of talent on that side of the ball along with bad coaching so it didn't surprise me that Miami would get close enough to make a FG with only 19 seconds left to play in the game.

Of course you are. He didnt trust his defense not to give up a TD. Thats why he chose to run the clock down and take less points instead.

Death Star Fully Operational

The Raiders were a fringe playoff contender as I predicted so lets see if they can beat Denver in Denver. If not, they finish at 7-9 again as they haven't been able to gain traction since Gruden took over with only two home victories this season. I wonder if he's going to use his GM as the scapegoat?
    NYYFANS: Cashman/persona non-grata

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees1962 View Post
    The Raiders were a fringe playoff contender as I predicted so lets see if they can beat Denver in Denver. If not, they finish at 7-9 again as they haven't been able to gain traction since Gruden took over with only two home victories this season. I wonder if he's going to use his GM as the scapegoat?
    Thank God, I was wrong, but what a ugly win to finally finish a football season without a losing record.

Calls a tool a tool

I wouldnt make much out of their home WL record. Firstly, LV did not allow fans to attend games. Secondly their home WL is a reflection of the split in their schedule strength at home vs away. In 8 home games, they played 6 playoff teams. In 8 away games they played 2 playoff teams.

Calls a tool a tool

Would have been better to lose today. Could have passed by SD, NE and Min and moved up 3 spots in the draft.

It's the recent Raiders way to win a game in which a loss would improve their draft order status.

Calls a tool a tool

Gus Bradley in as DC. Top 10 D in SD last 3 years as their DC.

Thread Information