+ Reply to Thread

Yankees Legacy Club Question

This is my 14th year with season tickets and this season is my first in a while that I will be in a 20 game plan. Im apparently now able to sign up for a Legacy Club tier. Anyone have any opinions which is best? I have a son who turns 3 at the end of April so it appears hes too young to run the bases or play catch.

NYYF Triple Crown

Re: Yankees Legacy Club Question

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees51 View Post
    This is my 14th year with season tickets and this season is my first in a while that I will be in a 20 game plan. Im apparently now able to sign up for a Legacy Club tier. Anyone have any opinions which is best? I have a son who turns 3 at the end of April so it appears hes too young to run the bases or play catch.
    I don't have an answer because I live so far away I get there only 2-3 times a year. Only an experience with a Legacy Club member. It was Mo (Sandman) Day and I rode the New Haven back and got to sit next to him for 2 hours. He was like Bill Marsh (gone) who knew everything about baseball and the Yankees. It was a perfect day for me. If these are the type of Yankee fans in this Legacy Club you will learn a lot. I did.

NYYF MVP

if you have a choice I prefer the enthusiast to the family as outfield batting practice viewing is a lot of fun - 20 people in section 105 for 30 min before they open stadium to view batting practice virtually guaranteed of getting a ball. Press conference also fun.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    if you have a choice I prefer the enthusiast to the family as outfield batting practice viewing is a lot of fun - 20 people in section 105 for 30 min before they open stadium to view batting practice virtually guaranteed of getting a ball. Press conference also fun.
    I was leaning towards that but Im one year short for most of the fun stuff. My seniority is 2007. 2021 I can do all that.

Thread Information