+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    NYYF Legend

Re: 2020 Injury Update thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sixty one View Post
    He may be needed more as a starter than originally thought. I wonder what back up veteran will be kept in case Sanchez misses significant time this year?
    I imagine Chris Ianetta is the backup plan.
    Baseball is life;
    the rest is just details.

Devoted Member

Sanchez has the flu. He'll be away from the team for a few days. He was not tesyted for CoronaVirus, however.

https://www.newsday.com/sports/baseb...ees-1.42717631

Quote Originally Posted by LongtimeNYYFan View Post
    Sanchez has the flu. He'll be away from the team for a few days. He was not tesyted for CoronaVirus, however.

https://www.newsday.com/sports/baseb...ees-1.42717631
    The Yankee medical staff is the perfect example for why they call it “practicing” medicine.
    "It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is when one is playing golf." -Robert Wilson Lynd

NYYF Triple Crown

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    The Yankee medical staff is the perfect example for why they call it “practicing” medicine.
    Good Post - thanks

NYYF Triple Crown

FYI. (I don't know if this was discussed) I hope this works out. This was an interview with Boone yesterday.

Yankees manager Aaron Boone said in an interview on MLB Network Radio on Monday that he believes Aaron Judge (rib), James Paxton (back) and Giancarlo Stanton (calf) could all be ready to play once the season starts.
    We don't know when the season will start yet, of course, so this is all speculative at this point. However, we're looking at at least a mid- to late-May Opening Day at this point, so it's not a surprise that Boone believes Judge, Paxton and Stanton will all be ready by then. Of the three, Judge's timetable seems to be most up in the air.

RELATED: Giancarlo Stanton, James Paxton
    SOURCE: Bryan Hoch on Twitter
    Mar 16, 2020, 6:26 PM ET

Quote Originally Posted by bucky View Post
    FYI. (I don't know if this was discussed) I hope this works out. This was an interview with Boone yesterday.

Yankees manager Aaron Boone said in an interview on MLB Network Radio on Monday that he believes Aaron Judge (rib), James Paxton (back) and Giancarlo Stanton (calf) could all be ready to play once the season starts.
    We don't know when the season will start yet, of course, so this is all speculative at this point. However, we're looking at at least a mid- to late-May Opening Day at this point, so it's not a surprise that Boone believes Judge, Paxton and Stanton will all be ready by then. Of the three, Judge's timetable seems to be most up in the air.

RELATED: Giancarlo Stanton, James Paxton
    SOURCE: Bryan Hoch on Twitter
    Mar 16, 2020, 6:26 PM ET
    Until they take some swings and run in the OF. Then its back to the IL.

Seriously though, IF the season doesnt start before June, German is going to be missing most the year.
    Derek Jeter - Mariano Rivera - Bernie Williams - Don Mattingly
    My Core Four Ive Seen in my Lifetime

Thread Information