+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mlb.tv

NYYF MVP

Mlb.tv

Discounts available for military and students (35% discount). Regular price $122 for year. $94 for 1 team (waste).

Free to Premium Yankee season ticket holders. Maybe non premium as well. not sure

NYYF Legend

Re: Mlb.tv

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Discounts available for military and students (35% discount). Regular price $122 for year. $94 for 1 team (waste).

Free to Premium Yankee season ticket holders. Maybe non premium as well. not sure
    I have FST in the Grandstand. Just got the E mail saying I am getting it for free again.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by ymike673 View Post
    I have FST in the Grandstand. Just got the E mail saying I am getting it for free again.
    I get mlb.tv for "free" (i.e., no extra cost) because I have MLB Extra Innings package through Comcast. So when I travel on business away from home I watch the games on my laptop. I just use my Comcast password.
    "Any day is a good day when you can play baseball."

NYYF MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ymike673 View Post
    A friend who has 1/4 plan with Dodgers received similar email. Must be a MLB perk for season ticket holders of all teams.

Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    A friend who has 1/4 plan with Dodgers received similar email. Must be a MLB perk for season ticket holders of all teams.
    Now that the integrity of the game itself is being questioned, maybe the teams will be a bit nicer to the fans this season...

Thread Information