+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 76 to 97 of 97
  1. #76

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    MLB has him listed as a LF?
    He must have been moved. He was working out as a SS.

  2. #77

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    The Rockies are signing Dyan Jorge the Cuban SS on July 2nd, 2020.

  3. #78
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    Yankees sign IFA's Cuban SS Osmany Fleitas..18, 5'-9", 133, R/R and RHP Yarison Ruiz 19, 6'-4", 216 From the DR.

    Yes that is correct 5'-9" 133.

    link has photos of some of the winter IFA signings including Yarison Ruiz,,

    https://es-la.facebook.com/pages/New...62590697139363

    This is link to Fleitas signing..
    https://www.elnuevoherald.com/deport...240084173.html
    Last edited by Yankyfan; 03-14-20 at 11:13 AM.

  4. #79

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    Yhoswar Garcia just signed with the Phillies top IFA CF

  5. #80
    Death Star Fully Operational
    Join Date
    Jan 2004

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    They're talking about not having a July 2nd signing period which is BS in my opinion.



    The Associated Press reports that Major League Baseball is considering skipping the 2020 MLB Draft and putting off the international signing period.
    The draft is supposed to take place in Omaha on June 2, but with the College World Series canceled and the season postponed indefinitely due to the COVID-19 virus, baseball is reportedly considering a radical change, with financial reasons cited as one of the main factors. Ken Rosenthal and Evan Drellich of The Athletic report that one of the discussions is a combination of the 2020-21 draft classes. The IFA signing period begins on July 2, but it also appears in danger. These issues -- as well as how to credit service time for prospects when the season does start -- are major talking points that will need to be ironed out quickly, and the AP reports that the union and MLB are in discussions; with an anonymous source telling the Associated Press one proposal is to credit full service for 130 games or more and proportional service for if the season is shortened. Other issues being debated include a transaction freeze and allowances for minor-league players.
    https://apnews.com/f2b92a64f9d1aaa97...ign=SocialFlow

    https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/...ing-draft.html
    NYYFANS: Cashman/persona non-grata

  6. #81
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    Ben Badler has the top 2020 IFA talent going to the following teams...

    Cristian Hernandez SS. Cubs
    Carlos Colmenarez SS. Rays
    Pedro Pineda OF A's
    Cristian Santana SS Tigers
    Wilman Diaz SS Dodgers
    Yaddi Cappe SS Marlins ??
    Armondo Cruz IF Nationals
    Danzer Guzman SS Angels
    Manuel Beltre SS Blue Jays
    Danny De Andrade SS Twins
    Jackson Brayan SS/CF Brewers
    Starling Aguilar IF Mariners
    Victor Acosta SS Padres
    Hans Montero SS Yankees
    Martin Valdez OF Reds
    Yamal Flores OF Philly
    Ricardo Perez C Philly
    Pedro Leon OF Astros
    Yeison Morroba OF Rangers
    Shalin Polonco OF Pirates
    Ariel Almonte OF Reds
    Miguel Bleis OF RS
    Fraidel Lariano SS Rangers
    Yeferson Tineo SS Braves
    Angel Genao SS Indians
    Gregory Barrios SS Brewers
    Samuel Zavala OF Padres
    Samuel Basallo C Yankees (SR sounds great on this Kid..Big ,Plus arm and has lefty power but can't sign untill August)
    Jesus Galiz C Yankees
    Moises Ballesterios C Cubs
    Robert Lopez C Indians
    Enderson Lira C RS

    When he posts the pitchers i'll update...

  7. #82

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    Ben Badler has the top 2020 IFA talent going to the following teams...

    Cristian Hernandez SS. Cubs
    Carlos Colmenarez SS. Rays
    Pedro Pineda OF A's
    Cristian Santana SS Tigers
    Wilman Diaz SS Dodgers
    Yaddi Cappe SS Marlins ??
    Armondo Cruz IF Nationals
    Danzer Guzman SS Angels
    Manuel Beltre SS Blue Jays
    Danny De Andrade SS Twins
    Jackson Brayan SS/CF Brewers
    Starling Aguilar IF Mariners
    Victor Acosta SS Padres
    Hans Montero SS Yankees
    Martin Valdez OF Reds
    Yamal Flores OF Philly
    Ricardo Perez C Philly
    Pedro Leon OF Astros
    Yeison Morroba OF Rangers
    Shalin Polonco OF Pirates
    Ariel Almonte OF Reds
    Miguel Bleis OF RS
    Fraidel Lariano SS Rangers
    Yeferson Tineo SS Braves
    Angel Genao SS Indians
    Gregory Barrios SS Brewers
    Samuel Zavala OF Padres
    Samuel Basallo C Yankees (SR sounds great on this Kid..Big ,Plus arm and has lefty power but can't sign untill August)
    Jesus Galiz C Yankees
    Moises Ballesterios C Cubs
    Robert Lopez C Indians
    Enderson Lira C RS

    When he posts the pitchers i'll update...
    Is that their ranking order?

  8. #83
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by CIK View Post
    Is that their ranking order?
    No...Some went by position in a 5 part article . When top group list update comes out i'll post.

  9. #84
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    BA latest list Part 6...

    Daniel Vasquez SS Royals
    Maikol Hernandez SS Orioles
    Jonny Piron OF Rays
    Daniel Montesino OF Padres
    Danyer Cueva SS Rangers

  10. #85
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    Boy, not being able to obtain additional IFA cash will hurt us. I fear a talent Like Samuel Bassalo will go else where as did Jhon Diaz.

  11. #86
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    Here is BA's top IFA's list 1-25

    1 Pedro Pineda SS
    2 Pedro Leon OF
    3 Armondo Cruz SS
    4 Cristian Hernandez SS
    5 Yiddi Cappi SS
    6 Carlos Colmenarez SS
    7 Cristian Santana SS
    8 Manuel Beltre SS
    9 Wilman Diaz SS
    10 Shalin Polanco OF
    11 Danny De Andade SS
    12 Denzer Guzman SS
    13 Yemel Florez OF
    14 Jackson Bryan Chourio SS/OF
    15 Malvin Valdez OF
    16 Yeison Morrobel OF
    17 Jhonny Piron OF
    18 Willy Fanas OF
    19 Miguel Bleis OF
    20 Ariel Almonte OF
    21 Victor Acosta SS
    22 Danny Vasquez SS
    23 Hans Montero SS
    24 Starlin Aquilar IF
    25 Jesus Galiz C
    Last edited by Yankyfan; 04-07-20 at 03:57 AM.

  12. #87

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    Here are the four names that Yankees fans should get to know from the 2020 IFA Class

    https://www.pinstripedprospects.com/...to-know-53628/
    Get the Yankees prospect coverage you deserve at http://www.pinstripedprospects.com/!

  13. #88
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    I just hope we can sign them all now that we can't obtain any more IFA cash.

  14. #89

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    So we’re not connected to any of the top 20?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    Here is BA's top IFA's list 1-25

    1 Pedro Pineda SS
    2 Pedro Leon OF
    3 Armondo Cruz SS
    4 Cristian Hernandez SS
    5 Yiddi Cappi SS
    6 Carlos Colmenarez SS
    7 Cristian Santana SS
    8 Manuel Beltre SS
    9 Wilman Diaz SS
    10 Shalin Polanco OF
    11 Danny De Andade SS
    12 Denzer Guzman SS
    13 Yemel Florez OF
    14 Jackson Bryan Chourio SS/OF
    15 Malvin Valdez OF
    16 Yeison Morrobel OF
    17 Jhonny Piron OF
    18 Willy Fanas OF
    19 Miguel Bleis OF
    20 Ariel Almonte OF
    21 Victor Acosta
    22 Danny Vasquez
    23 Hans Montero SS
    24 Starlin Aquilar IF
    25 Jesus Galiz C

  15. #90
    Death Star Fully Operational
    Join Date
    Jan 2004

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by CIK View Post
    So we’re not connected to any of the top 20?
    Right, none of Baseball America's top 20, but we are connected to #23 and #25. Historically, there isn't much of a difference between #10 to #25.
    NYYFANS: Cashman/persona non-grata

  16. #91

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    [QUOTE=CIK;8810223]So we’re not connected to any of the top 20?[/it's not a talent ranking it's one of the best bonusesi

  17. #92

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    [QUOTE=CIK;8810223]So we’re not connected to any of the top 20?[/it's not a talent ranking it's one of the best bonuses

  18. #93

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    Here is BA's top IFA's list 1-25

    1 Pedro Pineda SS
    2 Pedro Leon OF
    3 Armondo Cruz SS
    4 Cristian Hernandez SS
    5 Yiddi Cappi SS
    6 Carlos Colmenarez SS
    7 Cristian Santana SS
    8 Manuel Beltre SS
    9 Wilman Diaz SS
    10 Shalin Polanco OF
    11 Danny De Andade SS
    12 Denzer Guzman SS
    13 Yemel Florez OF
    14 Jackson Bryan Chourio SS/OF
    15 Malvin Valdez OF
    16 Yeison Morrobel OF
    17 Jhonny Piron OF
    18 Willy Fanas OF
    19 Miguel Bleis OF
    20 Ariel Almonte OF
    21 Victor Acosta
    22 Danny Vasquez
    23 Hans Montero SS
    24 Starlin Aquilar IF
    25 Jesus Galiz C
    this is not ranking are the best bonuses of 2020

  19. #94
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by elporto View Post
    this is not ranking are the best bonuses of 2020
    Correct...He ranks by best expected bonus. Badler feels that ranking a player at such a young age isn't fair. So he ranks by expected bonus.

  20. #95
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    I believe MLB will do it's ranking still.

  21. #96
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    Sam Bassalo now going to O's it looks like..Not shocked...Now in line for a rumored 1.5mill payday Badler says.

  22. #97
    Devoted Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wesley Hills, NY

    Re: 2020 International Free Agency

    facebook.com/ItMightHaveBeen?ref=hl

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts