+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: 2020 International Free Agency

Quote Originally Posted by NY_GOLDENARMS View Post
    Thanks a lot for the info. Do you have any profile info (height and weight) on all the guys Yankees linked to?
    That's a fluid situation due to the fact that most don't come out till they're signed. I know Roderick Arias is like 5-9 to 5-10

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Catch View Post
    You are easily my favorite new poster here in many years - thanks for the information.

I feel like we previously had someone like you - posting IFA stuff behind the scenes - many years ago, but posters didn't believe the information.
    Ditto!! The hardest info in the prospect world to come by is IFA news.

NYYF Legend

Kiley reporting that the WS will sign Cuban RHP Norge Vera for 1.5 mill.

Death Star Fully Operational

Ben Badler of BA has confirmed the Yankees are expected to sign SS Hans Montero DR, C Samuel Basallo DR and C Jesus Galiz Venezuela.

Dyan Jorge Cuban SS prospect was declared a free agent. Yankees should look at getting this kid.

Ricardo Cabrera SS 2021 is signing with the Reds. Luis Meza catcher 2021 is signing with the Blue Jays. Cristian Vaquero probably the second best player in the class is signing with the Nationals.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubleballers101 View Post
    Ricardo Cabrera SS 2021 is signing with the Reds. Luis Meza catcher 2021 is signing with the Blue Jays. Cristian Vaquero probably the second best player in the class is signing with the Nationals.
    Are the Yanks connected to any pitchers? Sleepers? Thanks for your work.

Quote Originally Posted by CIK View Post
    Are the Yanks connected to any pitchers? Sleepers? Thanks for your work.
    Right now in 2021, the Yankees are definitely signing Diego Benitez a SS from Venezuela. I'm working on trying to find out where Roderick Arias and Tony Blanco are signing. Both are connected to the Yankees but I don't have confirmation yet.

NYYF Legend

Right now in 2021, the Yankees are definitely signing Diego Benitez a SS from Venezuela. I'm working on trying to find out where Roderick Arias and Tony Blanco are signing. Both are connected to the Yankees but I don't have confirmation yet.
    What position do Arias and Blanco play?

Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    What position do Arias and Blanco play?
    Arias is the top prospect in the class and best IFA SS since Wander Franco and Tony Blanco plays RF.

NYYF Legend

Arias is the top prospect in the class and best IFA SS since Wander Franco and Tony Blanco plays RF.
    What is your opinion/what have you heard on Jasson in comparison?
    Jaret Wright's 2005 Cy Young Season: 20-3, 3.04 ERA

NYYF Legend

You rock! TY..

NYYF Legend

DB101 do you have any info on any of the arms not signed on the J2 date. As we have seen in the past we do pretty well with these lesser hyped signings. Other then Donnys Garcia I haven't found nothing more then Bio info, mostly from FSB, DPL, and other Latin baseball academies Instagrams and twitters.

Yankees are linked to 2020 SP Fausto Sanchez. His fastball sits 89 to 91 and he tops out at 93 mph. He has a slider, curveball and changeup. A big sleeper prospect. Could eventually pitch 93-95 mph that tops out at 98 mph.

NYYF Legend

Yankees are linked to 2020 SP Fausto Sanchez. His fastball sits 89 to 91 and he tops out at 93 mph. He has a slider, curveball and changeup. A big sleeper prospect. Could eventually pitch 93-95 mph that tops out at 98 mph.
    Hope this happens

Thanks bro. You are the defacto director of I'ntl rumors and signings. Keep'em coming and great work.
    Cashman told Accorsi, [B]I feel the responsibility of millions of Yankee fans on my shoulders, fans who take this very seriously and for which every game is very important. I think of that every day[/B].

Yankees signed Joel Mendez a SS on January 11th. He has exit velocities over 105 mph.

Yankees signed Joel Mendez a SS on January 11th. He has exit velocities over 105 mph.
    Thank you for your work!

BREAKING NEWS
    The Yankees are projected to sign the top prospect in the 2021 class. SS Roderick Arias. He's a switch hitting shortstop with soft hands and good range. Many scouts compare him to Wander Franco.

NYYF Legend

BREAKING NEWS
    The Yankees are projected to sign the top prospect in the 2021 class. SS Roderick Arias. He's a switch hitting shortstop with soft hands and good range. Many scouts compare him to Wander Franco.
    Awesome news!! I just hope the IFA market stay as it is. NO DRAFT!

Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    Awesome news!! I just hope the IFA market stay as it is. NO DRAFT!
    Thanks man. I'm a huge Roderick Arias fan. He's probably the second best IFA player out there right now. There most likely will be a draft. Following a buffer year.

Thanks man. I'm a huge Roderick Arias fan. He's probably the second best IFA player out there right now. There most likely will be a draft. Following a buffer year.
    Do you think that Arias will be part of a draft as opposed to sign with the Yankees or do you think they will adopt a draft AFTER the 2021 Season? Isn't that when the CBA ends?

Do you think that Arias will be part of a draft as opposed to sign with the Yankees or do you think they will adopt a draft AFTER the 2021 Season? Isn't that when the CBA ends?
    CBA expires after the 2021 season.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees1962 View Post
    CBA expires after the 2021 season.
    So we get Arias?

So we get Arias?
    2021 signing period begins early July, 2021.

Thread Information