+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: 2020 Draft news and notes...

Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    Yep for sure, but i say draft arms and sign IFA position players for the most part...With good upper level arms anything is available. JMO
    Totally agree with this.

Yep for sure, but i say draft arms and sign IFA position players for the most part...With good upper level arms anything is available. JMO
    A few different ways to skin a cat, your preference is just one, none right or wrong. If the Yankees weren't so bad at drafting position players maybe your opinion would be a little different but in the end it doesn't matter. Everybody wants the same outcome.
    Cashman told Accorsi, [B]I feel the responsibility of millions of Yankee fans on my shoulders, fans who take this very seriously and for which every game is very important. I think of that every day[/B].

NYYF Legend

Cole Wilcox A DES is putting out a number of 4 mill. to forego his final 2 seasons of College ball. A hard signing for us being our pool is 3,520,000.

NYYF Legend

The eternal state of optimism that the Yankees will win it all

Cole Wilcox A DES is putting out a number of 4 mill. to forego his final 2 seasons of College ball. A hard signing for us being our pool is 3,520,000.
    Then I think he is going back to school.
    Forgive me for taking the Contrarian view

Thread Information