+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 51 to 60 of 60
  1. #51

    Re: 2020 Draft news and notes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    Yep for sure, but i say draft arms and sign IFA position players for the most part...With good upper level arms anything is available. JMO
    Totally agree with this.

  2. #52

    Re: 2020 Draft news and notes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    Yep for sure, but i say draft arms and sign IFA position players for the most part...With good upper level arms anything is available. JMO
    A few different ways to skin a cat, your preference is just one, none right or wrong. If the Yankees weren't so bad at drafting position players maybe your opinion would be a little different but in the end it doesn't matter. Everybody wants the same outcome.
    Cashman told Accorsi, [B]I feel the responsibility of millions of Yankee fans on my shoulders, fans who take this very seriously and for which every game is very important. I think of that every day[/B].

  3. #53
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2020 Draft news and notes...

    Cole Wilcox A DES is putting out a number of 4 mill. to forego his final 2 seasons of College ball. A hard signing for us being our pool is 3,520,000.

  4. #54
    NYYF Legend

    longtimeyankeefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    The eternal state of optimism that the Yankees will win it all

    Re: 2020 Draft news and notes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    Cole Wilcox A DES is putting out a number of 4 mill. to forego his final 2 seasons of College ball. A hard signing for us being our pool is 3,520,000.
    Then I think he is going back to school.
    Forgive me for taking the Contrarian view

  5. #55
    NYYF Legend

    Snatch Catch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CA

    Re: 2020 Draft news and notes...

    Jaret Wright's 2005 Cy Young Season: 20-3, 3.04 ERA

  6. #56
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2020 Draft news and notes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Catch View Post
    BA's latest mock has him going 15th to the Phils..

  7. #57
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2020 Draft news and notes...

    ESPN listed their top 150 and at 28 they have TJ Ginn ...Right behind Ginn at 29 is Dax Fulton..I would much rather Dax.

  8. #58
    Member
    Silas Barnaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ventura

    Re: 2020 Draft news and notes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    ESPN listed their top 150 and at 28 they have TJ Ginn ...Right behind Ginn at 29 is Dax Fulton..I would much rather Dax.
    FanGraphs has Ginn at 25th, FV 45 and Fulton at 43rd, FV 40+.

    Fulton had TJ this past summer so not having a season makes him an even riskier pick.

  9. #59
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2020 Draft news and notes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Silas Barnaby View Post
    FanGraphs has Ginn at 25th, FV 45 and Fulton at 43rd, FV 40+.

    Fulton had TJ this past summer so not having a season makes him an even riskier pick.
    Very True, but Dax could have a higher Ceiling.

  10. #60
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2020 Draft news and notes...

    Slade Cecconi RHP from Miami is our pick in the latest BA Mock 6.0

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. jeter62375

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts