+ Reply to Thread

Trying to Private Message Admin But Can Not

Can anybody tell me why I can't PM an admin? I have a question I would like to ask. Thank you!

Living Life Outloud yankeeschic12324's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BingRP View Post
    Can anybody tell me why I can't PM an admin? I have a question I would like to ask. Thank you!

Hi! Itís likely because you just joined recently and do not have enough posts up yet.

NYYF Legend

Re: Trying to Private Message Admin But Can Not

I think this works:

http://www.nyyfansforum.com/sendmessage.php
    "Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

Iím the only admin who is currently here day to day. If you canít send a PM then you can post the question here if you like.
    Let the kids play.

I just submitted through that link above. But I was actually hoping to potentially push a group opportunity for Yankee fans surrounding the Baseball Hall of Fame induction for 2020. I just did not want to step on any toes with rules around the forum here. Thank you.

I just submitted through that link above. But I was actually hoping to potentially push a group opportunity for Yankee fans surrounding the Baseball Hall of Fame induction for 2020. I just did not want to step on any toes with rules around the forum here. Thank you.
    Don't know if that link works...I didn't get anything.

As for a group gathering, you can post a thread about it as soon as you're able to start a new thread. The number is either 25 or 50 posts before that function becomes available. Personally, I always intended to go to Jeter's ceremony, especially since I live relatively close to Cooperstown, but his separation from the team and snubbing of Yankee events like the OTG has left a bad taste in my mouth, so I'm not going.
    Let the kids play.

Alright. I will attempt to get to that number

Thread Information