Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Playoff presale

Re: Playoff presale

Quote Originally Posted by Mkdaman1818 View Post
    227b, 19
    Nice! Congrats. Wave to me in 230.

Um guys.... you might wanna check the strip links we were sent via email. They suddenly just put in strips and I bought 2 main level. Amazing... they exploited single game sales and then put in strips after the fact. Kinda genius.
    Did this work for anyone else? I didnít get in.

Does anyone have any idea if there will be another presale or when general sales start? Being from Canada really limits my ability to get presale

BTW, all sorts of "new" inventory showing up for single game tickets. Entire rows being released.

I also received errors when trying to purchase, however, about 10 minutes later I received confirmation e-mails from Ticketmaster. So all three of my order attempts ended up going through.

I now have four extra seats to ALDS Home Game 3. Two seats together in Section 237 and two seats together in Section 202.

If anyone missed the preorder and wants tickets to this game, message me. I'm just looking to sell the tickets at face value, as the purchases were unintentional.
    Last edited by Note; 09-12-19 at 04:53 PM.

Some SRO tickets were added today.

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    I also received errors when trying to purchase, however, about 10 minutes later I received confirmation e-mails from Ticketmaster. So all three of my order attempts ended up going through.

I now have four extra seats to ALDS Home Game 3. Two seats together in Section 237 and two seats together in Section 202.

If anyone missed the preorder and wants tickets to this game, message me. I'm just looking to sell the tickets at face value, as the purchases were unintentional.

not able to message you
    Twenty Seven and Counting.

Post season tickets are in my account. Does anyone know how to get the price breakdown?

Quote Originally Posted by superyan View Post
    Post season tickets are in my account. Does anyone know how to get the price breakdown?
    ticket details (back of ticket) in Yankee Stadium app should have the ticket price

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    ticket details (back of ticket) in Yankee Stadium app should have the ticket price
    Mine doesn't. I scrolled through everything.

Quote Originally Posted by gregzzy22 View Post
    not able to message you
    Noticed I'm having an issue receiving private messages. Not sure what's up with this. If you (or anyone else) is still interested in the tickets, I still have two tickets for sale in Section 202 and two tickets for sale in Section 237 for Home Game 3 of the ALDS.

Since my private messages are not working on the forum, please feel free to e-mail me at degroatj86 [at] gmail. I'm still looking to sell these extra tickets at face value.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Noticed I'm having an issue receiving private messages. Not sure what's up with this. If you (or anyone else) is still interested in the tickets, I still have two tickets for sale in Section 202 and two tickets for sale in Section 237 for Home Game 3 of the ALDS.

Since my private messages are not working on the forum, please feel free to e-mail me at degroatj86 [at] gmail. I'm still looking to sell these extra tickets at face value.
    No offense, but I hope we win the ALDS in 4 or less and you get your money back from Ticketmaster

Even with the injuries and possibly losing German

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    No offense, but I hope we win the ALDS in 4 or less and you get your money back from Ticketmaster

Even with the injuries and possibly losing German
    Thanks, I'm hoping we win in 4 or less as well. Only because I'm sick of dealing with Ticketmaster's policies on this issue. Smh.

Just got an email from fedex that my strips are being shipped and will arrive Monday. If you donít get an email from the Yankees or fedex, try tracking by reference with fedex, using your account number as the reference.

Just got an email from fedex that my strips are being shipped and will arrive Monday. If you donít get an email from the Yankees or fedex, try tracking by reference with fedex, using your account number as the reference.

I got an email from Ticketbastard advising me that my ALDS tickets are being printed... So the button has been pressed.

Devoted Member

Just got an email from fedex that my strips are being shipped and will arrive Monday. If you don’t get an email from the Yankees or fedex, try tracking by reference with fedex, using your account number as the reference.
    Same for me. Don’t know if season tickets, additional strips or both

Received my strips today. Canít wait for game 1, 7 days from now.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Same for me. Donít know if season tickets, additional strips or both
    Both of mine came in same package.

Anyone else's mobile tickets switch from TBD to 8pm for DS1 and DS2? Mine switched yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by gullo317 View Post
    Anyone else's mobile tickets switch from TBD to 8pm for DS1 and DS2? Mine switched yesterday.
    Yep, in the app. Kind of expected but happy. I wonder what game 3 and 4ís start time will be...

Schedule just got released for game 1 and 2 - start times are 7:07 and 5:07 for game 1 and 2, respectively.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by chukdotcom View Post
    Both of mine came in same package.
    Mine as well

Quote Originally Posted by gullo317 View Post
    Yep, in the app. Kind of expected but happy. I wonder what game 3 and 4ís start time will be...

One of the apps on my phone is displaying different times.

Game 1 is at 7:07 Friday.
    Game 2 is at 5:07 Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    One of the apps on my phone is displaying different times.

Game 1 is at 7:07 Friday.
    Game 2 is at 5:07 Saturday.
    Those are the correct times.

Been trying to sell my strip tix for ALDS 1 on stub hub all week. inventory is barely moving, very little demand.

Thread Information