+ Reply to Thread
    NYYF Legend

2019 Post Season and 2020 Ticket Renewal invoices.

Even earlier than last season. Also earlier date for the first payment. Looks like infield Grandstand same price as this season. And you have to renew for next season or you pay more for this seasons post season. Which really should not be allowed.

NYYF Legend

Re: 2019 Post Season and 2020 Ticket Renewal invoices.

Quote Originally Posted by ymike673 View Post
    Even earlier than last season. Also earlier date for the first payment. Looks like infield Grandstand same price as this season. And you have to renew for next season or you pay more for this seasons post season. Which really should not be allowed.
    They need to make more money. Beach Mansions are not cheap you know.
    Just win!

Also seven pricing tiers. And they split up Grandstand Outfield into three pricing levels. Fair territory, foul pole, and outfield.

I want to say that face value for a Grandstand outfield tier 1 ticket is north of $60. So FACE value for the Opening Day add on is going to cost me more than $120. I assume the only other tier 1 games will be against the Mets.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    Also seven pricing tiers. And they split up Grandstand Outfield into three pricing levels. Fair territory, foul pole, and outfield.

I want to say that face value for a Grandstand outfield tier 1 ticket is north of $60. So FACE value for the Opening Day add on is going to cost me more than $120. I assume the only other tier 1 games will be against the Mets.
    Maybe the Red Sox. If the Cubs come to YS next season they could be tier 1 too.

Maybe the Red Sox. If the Cubs come to YS next season they could be tier 1 too.

Well, there were four Tier 1 games on the schedule last year. Opening Day + 3 games against Boston. Saturday June 1, Tonight August 2, and Tomorrow August 3. So not even the Mets were Tier 1. I assume if the Mets and Yanks play six, which I don't think happens again until 2021 when the AL East plays the NL East, those would be Tier 1, also.

Safe to assume that a Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend game (Fri, Sat, or Sun) against a top opponent will be Tier 1.

This year, Tier 1 in my plan is $42.
    In 2020, Tier 1 in my plan is $64.

That's a 50% increase.

Renewal and Pricing Information (Full and Partial Plans), along with Post-Season Pricing (Preferred, Regular, and Public) are here:

https://www.mlb.com/yankees/tickets/...-tickets/renew

https://www.mlb.com/yankees/tickets/postseason/pricing

Preferred Pricing is for those Licensees who are invoice for playoff tickets and renew for next season.
    Regular Pricing is for those Licensees who are invoiced for playoff tickets and elect NOT to renew for next season.
    Public Sale pricing is the "Starting Point" for the pre-pre-sale, and is subject to Dynamic Pricing. So once the algorithm sees the pre-pre-sale people buying thousands of tickets in five minutes, the gouging beings. It only goes up from there, and will likely double by the time the "public" gets a chance to buy.

Thread Information