+ Reply to Thread

Thread: STH question

STH question

Any STHs here?
    If so, what do/should we get with our STH package as a courtesy? My first year I got a bunch of perks like a pre-game social with an ex yankee, suite upgrade, field level upgrades, etc. Now I'm 8 years in (on my 5th rep) & I can barely get a Pepsi club pass.
    Is there something that we should be given that I should be mentioning to my rep?
    I have the 20 game package on the Main Level. (I used to have the Sat package, but upgrade a couple of years ago)
    Would love to hear others experiences/thoughts? TIA

Re: STH question

Quote Originally Posted by jyanks View Post
    Any STHs here?
    If so, what do/should we get with our STH package as a courtesy? My first year I got a bunch of perks like a pre-game social with an ex yankee, suite upgrade, field level upgrades, etc. Now I'm 8 years in (on my 5th rep) & I can barely get a Pepsi club pass.
    Is there something that we should be given that I should be mentioning to my rep?
    I have the 20 game package on the Main Level. (I used to have the Sat package, but upgrade a couple of years ago)

I also have a 20 game plan....you get the two upgrade coupons and convenience of swapping games via the rep....that's about it.

Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by oldandintheway View Post
    I also have a 20 game plan....you get the two upgrade coupons and convenience of swapping games via the rep....that's about it.
    I have three packages totalling 44 games. Last year I was offered the chance to purchase post-season strips, which I appreciated very much. Nothing in prior years after I was no longer FS.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by jyanks View Post
    Any STHs here?
    I believe that once you are in 11th year you get Pepsi club/Audi bar entrance. Also get access to Yankee loyalty club can use points for outfield batting practice, press conference, broadcast tour as well as non Yankee events like concerts at Jomes Beach or PNC arts center

The larger plans come with additional benefits. Full season plans often get to buy additional playoff strips.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftysixthst View Post
    I have three packages totalling 44 games. Last year I was offered the chance to purchase post-season strips, which I appreciated very much. Nothing in prior years after I was no longer FS.
    I have only a Saturday plan and I was offered the opportunity to buy postseason strips the past two years.
    Last edited by JimmyA; 07-12-19 at 05:43 PM.
    "Any day is a good day when you can play baseball."

With my 20 game plan I get legacy club access (pick the corporate for the seat upgrade voucher) and postseason tickets (plus strips each of the last 2 years). I bought a bunch of additional games, and with that purchase I was able to get tickets to a suite for one game. We also get exchange plan which is a nice benefit.

I think the YU MVP membership discount ($100 off) is pretty awesome. You get some good tickets and if you have a 20 game plan, the fast track entry makes the membership well worth it.

Sadly, I think I get more utilization from the YU membership. Being a STH is entirely about playoff tickets for me.

Thread Information