+ Reply to Thread

How are e-ticket rain checks handled?

How does one trade in a rain check from an e-ticket? There are no physical tickets to hand over. Do they scan the bar code at the ticket window?

Forum Regular

Re: How are e-ticket rain checks handled?

Ditto and what is the established ticket price? The price that the person who bought the tickets from the Yankees paid? I.E. IF i have 4 legends seats that are face $850 but because they have a 10 year contract are only $550 do I only get a $550 credit towards new legends seats? I'm in that spot for tomorrow...

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arod7593 View Post
    Ditto and what is the established ticket price? The price that the person who bought the tickets from the Yankees paid? I.E. IF i have 4 legends seats that are face $850 but because they have a 10 year contract are only $550 do I only get a $550 credit towards new legends seats? I'm in that spot for tomorrow...
    You show the mobile tickets at the window and they reprint tickets so they can scan barcodes. You will only receive the price the season ticket holder paid - $550 per ticket in your case. If you are looking to exchange for another game and you got from a friend or business colleague, your best bet is to return the tickets to them and have them exchange the tickets for you. If you bought from SH or vivid your only choice is to use on the rescheduled date or resell.

Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    You show the mobile tickets at the window and they reprint tickets so they can scan barcodes. You will only receive the price the season ticket holder paid - $550 per ticket in your case. If you are looking to exchange for another game and you got from a friend or business colleague, your best bet is to return the tickets to them and have them exchange the tickets for you. If you bought from SH or vivid your only choice is to use on the rescheduled date or resell.
    Thank you!

Thread Information