+ Reply to Thread

Thread: David Cone Book

NYYF Legend

David Cone Book

I received a signed copy from Barnes and Noble in the mail today. Just skimming through it, it looks like its going to be a great read.
    Last edited by CalYankeeFan; 05-21-19 at 05:34 PM.
    If they ask who was our star, give them 25 names, and if you forget our names, just tell them we were Yankees.

NYYF Cy Young

Re: David Cone Book

I kind of hope he narrated the audiobook. He has such a good personality I feel like it would be a better listen than read.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule View Post
    I kind of hope he narrated the audiobook. He has such a good personality I feel like it would be a better listen than read.
    i'd even read or well listen to a book if he did

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule View Post
    I kind of hope he narrated the audiobook.
    He did. https://www.audible.com/pd/Full-Coun...ook/1549118609

Quote Originally Posted by CalYankeeFan View Post
    I eeceived a signed cooy
    How'd you swing that?

One of, if not THE first, of the few autographs I have was from Coney when he was on the Royals visiting YS in 93. I'll never forget how cool he was and that he literally walked down both foul lines signing autographs for over an hour.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Melancynic View Post
    How'd you swing that?

One of, if not THE first, of the few autographs I have was from Coney when he was on the Royals visiting YS in 93. I'll never forget how cool he was and that he literally walked down both foul lines signing autographs for over an hour.
    Can’t say I was that fortunate. However, Barnes and Noble gets signed First Edition copies of some books and sells them for not much more than they are selling the unsigned versions. This is an early” Father’s Day” gift from my kids.

I don’t usually buy autographs, but I doubt Cone would have any book signings in California. It looks like they are still available.

https://m.barnesandnoble.com/s/David+cone
    If they ask who was our star, give them 25 names, and if you forget our names, just tell them we were Yankees.

Thread Information