+ Reply to Thread

Yankees Ballpark Pass on sale now!

Got this email from Yankees...

The Yankees Ballpark Pass is back! We would like to extend to you the opportunity to purchase the Yankees Ballpark Pass for all Yankees' home games originally scheduled to be played in March/April, 2019 excluding Opening Day, subject to availability. This is your chance to catch all the exciting early matchups in the Bronx, including the Boston Red Sox series on April 16 and 17.

For $49.99, the Yankees Ballpark Pass is a mobile-only program that guarantees general admission access to Yankee Stadium in a non-assigned Standing-Room-Only location to all Yankees' home games originally scheduled to be played in March/April, 2019 excluding the Opening Day game scheduled to be played on March 28, 2019. Only a limited number of 2,000 Yankees Ballpark Passes will be available, so act quickly to lock in your Pass!

You will have the opportunity to purchase a maximum of four (4) Yankees Ballpark Passes per account, on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability. Sales of the Yankees Ballpark Pass are restricted to residents of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania, with residency determined by the billing address of the credit card used for purchase.

Only eligible registrants that were offered the opportunity to purchase the Ballpark Pass during the 2018 season, as well as residents of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania who were selected for the opportunity to purchase individual game tickets during the 2019 Mastercard Individual Game Ticket Presale, will have the opportunity to purchase Ballpark Passes through this program.

The email address used to purchase your March/April Ballpark Pass(es) must match the email address provided on the 2018 Ballpark Pass opportunity to purchase registration form or the email address used to register for the 2019 Mastercard Individual Game Ticket Presale.

This offer is nontransferable. Offer purchases by non-eligible registrants will be canceled without contact from Ticketmaster or the Yankees.

Re: Yankees Ballpark Pass on sale now!

Hot-Diggity! Just got 4. What a deal.

At first I thought it read April & May. Since I typically get to one home weekend game per series and since I'm only guaranteed standing room I passed on the offer.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by nagledm View Post
    At first I thought it read April & May. Since I typically get to one home weekend game per series and since I'm only guaranteed standing room I passed on the offer.
    Mets offering a similar pass but only $39/month and they are offering for every month.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Mets offering a similar pass but only $39/month and they are offering for every month.
    I believe the Mets also offer it as a subscription. You can have it for the entire season and they charge you the price every month. Works better if you are a Mets fan since they usually have a lot of empty seats in their upper deck for week night games.

Devoted Member

You can also transfer the Mets tickets beginning 4 hrs before the game. With the Yankee pass if you have multiple tickets everyone had to walk in together

Can anyone even see their Yankees season tickets on the ballpark app?

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qnz2BX View Post
    Can anyone even see their Yankees season tickets on the ballpark app?
    No. I think the Yankees prefer that you use the Yankee Stadium app instead for their season tickets

Thread Information