+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    NYYF Legend

2019 ticket shipments

With the home opener on March 28th when do you think the Yankees will start shipping out the season tickets and lesser plan tickets.

NYYF Triple Crown

Re: 2019 ticket shipments

Quote Originally Posted by ymike673 View Post
    With the home opener on March 28th when do you think the Yankees will start shipping out the season tickets and lesser plan tickets.
    My guess is the 15th.

Devoted Member

This question comes up every year, and I agree with Portbb who says it will be about the 15th. Yes the home opener is really early this year, but in the 13 previous years that I have had a ticket plan they have always shipped the tickets well in advance of the first game of the plan. I got Opening Day this year and I am unconcerned. I used to be a little jittery when they required a live signature for the tickets, but since they no longer require one, I figure the tickets will arrive in plenty of time and will be in the mailbox. And for transfer purposes, the bar codes go live before or about the same time that the tickets ship. I see that I was listing tickets on StubHub around March 12 last year.
    "Any day is a good day when you can play baseball."

Devoted Member

I would guess they ship on the 12th so that they wil begin to be received on the 14th (2 weeks before opening day)

Forum Regular

Does anyone know if OD add-ons are shipped with the ticket book(s) or separately?

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftysixthst View Post
    Does anyone know if OD add-ons are shipped with the ticket book(s) or separately?
    Mine came as part of my ticket book last year.

NYYF Triple Crown

My next door neighbor has FST for the Mets. We met shoveling snow. He just got email that his tickets are live today for stubhub sales, ticket exchange or transfer etc. His paper tickets are being sent FedEx on March 14th. They open away so maybe Yankees will be earlier than that.

Devoted Member

For what its worth my buddy up in Boston was told his Red Sox tickets shipped last week and they dont open till April 9th

Iím guessing premium tickets start shipping next Monday or Tuesday 3/11 or 3/12, followed by full season and then part season late next week.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    For what its worth my buddy up in Boston was told his Red Sox tickets shipped last week and they dont open till April 9th
    I'm a Sox season ticket holder. If you choose to get them digitally they have been in the account for a month now. StubHub has been active for a couple of weeks as well.

received a text from Fedex Delivery Manager that my tickets shipped today and are scheduled for Friday delivery. I rerouted the package to a local Fedex Office for me to pick up.

You may track by reference number at fedex.com, enter your Yankees account number as the reference number to find the fedex tracking number

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    received a text from Fedex Delivery Manager that my tickets shipped today and are scheduled for Friday delivery. I rerouted the package to a local Fedex Office for me to pick up.

You may track by reference number at fedex.com, enter your Yankees account number as the reference number to find the fedex tracking number
    What plan do you have? I am FST and have not recieved an e mail.

I am a FST, just checked mine using my account number as reference # and it shows scheduled delivery of Friday by end of day

full season in the section next to you - I did not receive an email from Yankees, I'm signed up for Fedex delivery manager and Fedex emails me for all packages coming to me.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    full season in the section next to you - I did not receive an email from Yankees, I'm signed up for Fedex delivery manager and Fedex emails me for all packages coming to me.
    Thanks. Went to the FedEx site and for me the label has been printed but not shipped yet. Like you I want to divert the shipment to a pick up point.

Devoted Member

My tickets are now "live" in My Yankees Account ticket manager.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyA View Post
    My tickets are now "live" in My Yankees Account ticket manager.
    Mine also but still no email about shipment

I have 20 game plan and have not received shipping email info yet.

NYYF Legend

I keep going to the FedEx site. First it said label was printed on Monday and tickets would be shipped on Wednesday. Did not happen. Now says a second shipment has recieved a label with an estimated delivery date of Tuesday. No E Mail from the Yankees. I have friends with partial plans who have already received the Yankees E Mail.

Devoted Member

I keep going to the FedEx site. First it said label was printed on Monday and tickets would be shipped on Wednesday. Did not happen. Now says a second shipment has recieved a label with an estimated delivery date of Tuesday. No E Mail from the Yankees. I have friends with partial plans who have already received the Yankees E Mail.
    I have yet another new ticket rep - at least the 10th different person since 2006 - and nothing from him or from the Yankees. My last guy was always on top of things, and while he had little or no authority to do anything, he always at least tried to help and get information. You never know what you are going to get. I had a couple of reps that I never even got a single e-mail from.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyA View Post
    I have yet another new ticket rep - at least the 10th different person since 2006 - and nothing from him or from the Yankees. My last guy was always on top of things, and while he had little or no authority to do anything, he always at least tried to help and get information. You never know what you are going to get. I had a couple of reps that I never even got a single e-mail from.
    I go right to the FedEx site and so far only the shipping label listed. Meanwhile a friend with a 9 game plan got his tickets today.

I have a 12 game weekday plan, my tickets arrived yesterday from fedex

Wasn't even expecting them yet

NYYF Legend

FedEx now says my tickets are on the way. So far no email from the Yankees.

Got my tickets today. No email from the Yankees nor Fedex.

Quote Originally Posted by jyanks View Post
    Got my tickets today. No email from the Yankees nor Fedex.
    Ditto. Mine just showed up.

Thread Information