+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    NYYF Legend

Re: 2019 ticket shipments

Yankees sent me the e mail this morning.

My tickets delivered Friday to local Fedex Office and are ready for pick up. Will get them after the weekend. Backpack again or a different gift?

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    My tickets delivered Friday to local Fedex Office and are ready for pick up. Will get them after the weekend. Backpack again or a different gift?
    It is gray, kind of like the Yankees away jersey, has NEW YORK on it.

Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ymike673 View Post
    Yankees sent me the e mail this morning.
    Same for me. Tickets will be delivered on Tuesday.

Devoted Member

My tickets showed up on my doorstep today. No e-mail, no tracking info, but they are here.
    "Any day is a good day when you can play baseball."

Forum Regular

Greetings! Any guesses on shipping dates for post-season strips?

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftysixthst View Post
    Greetings! Any guesses on shipping dates for post-season strips?
    Since they will open the DS at home I would guess they will ship sometime this week.

Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ymike673 View Post
    Since they will open the DS at home I would guess they will ship sometime this week.
    Shipping has begun. Shipments can be tracked using your Yankees account number. My delivery is set for Monday.

NYYF Legend

Shipping has begun. Shipments can be tracked using your Yankees account number. My delivery is set for Monday.
    Yes. Recieved a call from FedEx today too. Monday delivery.

Forum Regular

Tickets showed up early. I have them in hand....

NYYF MVP

Tickets showed up early. I have them in hand....
    Mine are showing as being held at local Fedex distribution center because it is too early for delivery.

Monday it is.

I didn't receive an email. And nothing shows up when I log into my fedex account either.

NYYF MVP

With the home opener April 2nd when do you think the Yankees will start shipping out the season tickets and lesser plan tickets.

I would guess they start shipping the full season plans on Wednesday the 18th for arrival on the 20th.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    With the home opener April 2nd when do you think the Yankees will start shipping out the season tickets and lesser plan tickets.

I would guess they start shipping the full season plans on Wednesday the 18th for arrival on the 20th.
    I think they have to provide tickets more than 2 weeks in advance of OD, due to the STH exchange deadline. So I'm thinking Monday or Tuesday. Normally nobody would be looking to exchange out of OD, but some people may be thinking about it this year.

Quote Originally Posted by gullo317 View Post
    I think they have to provide tickets more than 2 weeks in advance of OD, due to the STH exchange deadline. So I'm thinking Monday or Tuesday. Normally nobody would be looking to exchange out of OD, but some people may be thinking about it this year.
    My tickets are scheduled for delivery Tuesday March 17

Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Adony1984 View Post
    My tickets are scheduled for delivery Tuesday March 17
    Are you kidding? Opening Day will most definitely be postponed. Perhaps the rest of the spring schedule as well...

Are you kidding? Opening Day will most definitely be postponed. Perhaps the rest of the spring schedule as well...
    Yeah, I agree - though there is some thought that these games are played outside and if you play without fans the threat is well contained. As we see with the NBA, if one player gets it, that house of cards would collapse.

I'm surprised there are fans in the stands for spring training games still, but there are not a lot of cases in FL and AZ right now. I've also heard they could stay in FL and AZ and start the season down there. Still, they should be removing the fans...

My question, if MLB needs to postpone the start of the season - Do they play into November/December(!) or do they shorten the regular season?

NYYF Legend

But that is really immaterial. The actual ship dates were probably set months ago. Changing it now would probably cause multiple headaches.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by gullo317 View Post
    Yeah, I agree - though there is some thought that these games are played outside and if you play without fans the threat is well contained. As we see with the NBA, if one player gets it, that house of cards would collapse.

I'm surprised there are fans in the stands for spring training games still, but there are not a lot of cases in FL and AZ right now. I've also heard they could stay in FL and AZ and start the season down there. Still, they should be removing the fans...

My question, if MLB needs to postpone the start of the season - Do they play into November/December(!) or do they shorten the regular season?
    If they don't come back until May my guess is they shorten the season.

Nope. Doing a search with my account # shows me that the a shipment is pending from the printing facility in Arkansas, where they usually come from, for Tuesday the 17th.

Quote Originally Posted by Adony1984 View Post
    Nope. Doing a search with my account # shows me that the a shipment is pending from the printing facility in Arkansas, where they usually come from, for Tuesday the 17th.
    Interestingly enough. The shipment has now been canceled by sender. “FEDEX NOTIFIED TO VOID THIS SHIPMENT”

NYYF MVP

Hearing shipping on Thursday

Thread Information