+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 33 34 35 36

Re: 2019 Spring Training Thread - Official or not

Quote Originally Posted by primetime714 View Post
    Yea, well the point of that writer was that Tauchman’s 2017 and 2018 were truly rare feats especially among modern players that strike out a lot. But yea there wasn’t a this is why he’ll definitely succeed in the majors just one person’s opinion that he could have some decent upside. Also it’s nice to see a guy like that who’s 28 and really made some adjustments finally potentially get a shot at some ML playing time. He may be a AAAA player but he hasn’t had much an opportunity to show he can be more. Wade at least had a real shot last year. Doesn’t mean he doesn’t deserve another one, but offensively I think Tauchman has shown more outside of ST. And the Yankees can easily swap them if we’re not seeing anything from Tauchman which is the beauty of having more depth. He’s probably not going to play a ton anyway maybe around twice a week to make sure Stanton and Judge can get a DH day and to spell Gardner in CF.

As for who I like this ST, I didn’t get to see him play but liked seeing Thairo Estrada putting up some numbers, think he could find himself in the major league mix quickly if he performs. Kahnle’s performance was really encouraging, fingers crossed we’ll get the 2017 version. Real happy with Paxton too. The guys you mentioned too.
    I wonder if it's been harder for Cashman to negotiate trades for reclamation projects since his track record has been so good with them- DD, Voit, etc ?
    do ya lak dags ?

I've been a member of this forum for many years. My experience has been when posters complain about "negativity" it's usually about their intolerance for opinions that are not aligned with theirs. Have you ever seen anyone complain about negativity when the poster agrees with their point of view? Case closed and if you can't take the heat don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vanderlay View Post
    I've been a member of this forum for many years. My experience has been when posters complain about "negativity" it's usually about their intolerance for opinions that are not aligned with theirs. Have you ever seen anyone complain about negativity when the poster agrees with their point of view? Case closed and if you can't take the heat don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Thank you for your kind words.
    Cashman: Death Star Fully Operational

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vanderlay View Post
    "Boone sucks" is less of an opinion and more of a rallying cry certain posters flock to
    #HarperWatch

Thread Information