+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    NYYF Legend

Re: 2019 National Football League Season Thread

So Antonio Brown might just be a bigger dbag than trying to destroy an NFL franchise and NE may have traded DT a few hours too soon.

Browns doing everything being the Browns stands for:

When a few of the Titans did a Lambeau Leap at Cleveland on Sunday, a fan threw some beer on them. The Browns rightfully took swift action. Being the Browns, they took such swift action that they screwed it up.

Eric Smith was going about his morning at the Cleveland Music Group today when he got a call from Bob Sivik, the Cleveland Browns’ Vice President of Ticket Sales & Service. Sivik, Smith says, informed him that he had been identified as the fan who poured a beer on Titans’ player Logan Ryan during the Browns’ game at FirstEnergy Stadium on Sunday afternoon. [...] Smith was informed he was banned from the stadium. He told Grzegorek that he was DJing at a wedding at the time. "I've been banned from the stadium for throwing the beer in Logan Ryan's face Sunday. I'm fairly certain I haven't been to a game since 2010.
    https://deadspin.com/cleveland-brown...-po-1838042251

They are now backpedaling and saying they're still investigating to find the culprit.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mxylsplk View Post
    Browns doing everything being the Browns stands for:

When a few of the Titans did a Lambeau Leap at Cleveland on Sunday, a fan threw some beer on them. The Browns rightfully took swift action. Being the Browns, they took such swift action that they screwed it up.

https://deadspin.com/cleveland-brown...-po-1838042251

They are now backpedaling and saying they're still investigating to find the culprit.
    ahahahahahaha

NYYF Legend

Tampa Bay won 20-14 at Carolina. Carolina had 4 field goals and a safety. Carolina became the fifth team from 1940 to the present to score exactly 14 points without a touchdown. All five times were since 1990, and all of them had 4 field goals and a safety. The only other possibilities are 2 field goals and 4 safeties or 7 safeties. 2 points for returning a missed extra point have the same effect as a safety but are more rare. The first four times were:

Kansas City's 14-6 win at Washington on October 18, 2009
    Tampa Bay's 28-14 loss hosting Detroit on October 19, 2000
    Cleveland's 14-3 win hosting Cincinnati on September 15, 1991
    New York Jets' 17-14 loss at Indianapolis on November 18, 1990

Tampa Bay became the first team to play in two of those games.

Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

I knew the Dolphins were gonna be bad, but I had no idea they'd be this bad. What an embarrassment that team is to football. Outscored 102-10 in two weeks. I didn't think BB would embarrass them like that because their coach was his old defensive coordinator and they usually treat these games as "just show enough to win" and not pull out all the stops. Good thing I didn't bite on taking the Fins +17.

NYYF Legend

It's hard to accuse the Hoodie of running up the score when Fitzpatick throws 2 straight pick sixes during the 2nd half, the 2nd one because his receivers can't catch a cold.
    But it is very easy to accuse the Hoodie of running up the score when he played Brady the entire game and the final TD was a pass play.
    Last edited by Donnybaseball72; 09-16-19 at 04:32 PM.

Big Ben out for the year for elbow surgery.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/stee...155731203.html

He's gonna retire.

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
    I knew the Dolphins were gonna be bad, but I had no idea they'd be this bad. What an embarrassment that team is to football. Outscored 102-10 in two weeks. I didn't think BB would embarrass them like that because their coach was his old defensive coordinator and they usually treat these games as "just show enough to win" and not pull out all the stops. Good thing I didn't bite on taking the Fins +17.

I am a Patriots fan, but that game was just hard to watch. The Dolphins are horrible! I don't know if the final score truly communicates just how badly the dolphins played. They had 40-something total yards of offense going into the 4th quarter. They ended up with about 160 or so total yards of offense, and most of those came when they started throwing bombs down the field in an attempt to prevent the shutout. I can easily see this dolphins team going winless the whole season. They are just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Casey at the Bat View Post
    I am a Patriots fan, but that game was just hard to watch. The Dolphins are horrible! I don't know if the final score truly communicates just how badly the dolphins played. They had 40-something total yards of offense going into the 4th quarter. They ended up with about 160 or so total yards of offense, and most of those came when they started throwing bombs down the field in an attempt to prevent the shutout. I can easily see this dolphins team going winless the whole season. They are just awful.
    Circle your calendars boys - weeks 14 and 15 they come to NJ for a metlife back-to-back. Stoppable forces against movable objects. No one has to win, but they can't all lose!

Devoted Member

Circle your calendars boys - weeks 14 and 15 they come to NJ for a metlife back-to-back. Stoppable forces against movable objects. No one has to win, but they can't all lose!
    Daniel Jones' first win?

I fully expect one of those games to end in a score of 5-2.

NYYF Legend

Are you kidding? It's Miami. Don Schula is the biggest Pats hater on earth and they have lost a lot in Miami recently. BB was going to get them on the floor and kick them repeatedly and throw sand in their eyes as much as humanly possible for 60 minutes

NYYF Legend

He's gonna retire.
    Brady trains 24/7 and eats Avocado ice cream, Rapelsburger sits on the couch and eats pizza 24/7

Thread Information