+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 451 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 448 449 450 451
Results 11,251 to 11,258 of 11258

Re: Official 2018-19 Offseason / Hot Stove Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kan_t View Post
    I'm not sure how they view. They may think that it's just Yankees Stadium issue. Also his pressure with the Mets would definitely not be as much as with the Yankees. The expectation would be different.
    Agreed very different expectations with the Mets vs. the Yankees. Gray would probably do much better in Citi field. Sidenote: if Cash can turn Gray into Thor that would be pretty great. Don't see it happening but hey, who knows what the other pieces in the deal could be valued at.

This is fun - I know it's like 4:30AM in Vegas but let's get going here!
    I'm too smooth you'll never see me comin', I'm never in a hurry I'm just movin' fast...

Quote Originally Posted by NewEraYanks2527 View Post
    At least it’s giving the thread something to talk about instead of just bickering.
    Or discussing Andujar's defensive skills.
    What we can appreciate now is that the Yankees from 1996-2003 were even more extraordinary than we thought.

Reality check; Cash needs to stop talking out of his backside about our stacked OF: Gardner aging rotating 4th OF, Hicks is good for DL 1 or 2x as usually happens, Elis., collecting millions in pay checks of not playing, Frazier is not proven yet to be whole package; part of Yanks usual hype machine with prospects, Harper would be Perfect with his HR swing, high walks and could play LF and put Stanton DH. THOR will never be traded to Yanks. There will be such protest/revolt among Met fans at their gate. It would be great for us though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees1962 View Post
    I watched the Yankees Hot Stove on YES last night and I have to say I like Jean Afterman. She came across as very likable and highly competent as an executive.
    Unlike Randy; the clown

Get Machado get Machado get Machado

NYYF Legend

We had 8 different reporters confirm that the Yanks were working on a 3-team deal, yet not one of them was able to find out who the Yanks would be dealing. It would be helpful if they weren’t all getting fed from the same source.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by NewEraYanks2527 View Post
    Agreed very different expectations with the Mets vs. the Yankees. Gray would probably do much better in Citi field. Sidenote: if Cash can turn Gray into Thor that would be pretty great. Don't see it happening but hey, who knows what the other pieces in the deal could be valued at.

This is fun - I know it's like 4:30AM in Vegas but let's get going here!
    I think the key actually is the Marlins. It depends how much the Marlins want to unload Castro. If they're fine keeping Castro, the Dodgers in theory could easily top any Yankees/Mets offer even if the Yankees are willing to give up Andujar.

Quote Originally Posted by THEBOSS84 View Post
    We had 8 different reporters confirm that the Yanks were working on a 3-team deal, yet not one of them was able to find out who the Yanks would be dealing. It would be helpful if they weren’t all getting fed from the same source.
    Could see Miguel going to Miami, sign Manny, JC/Gray to Mets as Thor would be Awesome plus locked up for 3 years.

Thread Information