+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7
    Devoted Member

Re: 2018 Post Season Presale

Quote Originally Posted by BourbonMan View Post
    dont include the last letter in the barcode. just the numbers sometimes SH will give you an error but it goes through anyway. other times, i need to call stubhub and read them the bar code and they force it through
    The ticket details link will provide the barcode. You are correct the view bar code only provides QR code

Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BourbonMan View Post
    dont include the last letter in the barcode. just the numbers sometimes SH will give you an error but it goes through anyway. other times, i need to call stubhub and read them the bar code and they force it through
    Thank you. I feel like they make this so hard now.

Devoted Member

I bought hard tickets. I could not list my tickets directly from My Yankees Account, as was said above, but after I had them in-hand, I was able to list them by entering the bard codes manually.
    "Any day is a good day when you can play baseball."

Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyA View Post
    I bought hard tickets. I could not list my tickets directly from My Yankees Account, as was said above, but after I had them in-hand, I was able to list them by entering the bard codes manually.
    Its the same for online tickets. I cant list directly from my yankees account or from TM. Can only type barcodes.

Quote Originally Posted by jetercanotexarod View Post
    Its the same for online tickets. I cant list directly from my yankees account or from TM. Can only type barcodes.
    This is the same as the regular season for TM

Devoted Member

Important Details About the 2018 Postseason Pre-on-sale Process

**Please note that if you properly registered for WC/ALDS/ALCS
    Pre-on-sales using a Ticketmaster account email address that matches
    the My Yankees Account email address listed above, you do NOT need to re-register.**

In order to participate in the potential 2018 World Series Pre-on-sale, you MUST register via the below process.

The process is simple:
    1. Register at
    https://www.mlb.com/yankees/tickets/...164-1099774373

by no later than Friday, Oct. 12 at 10 a.m. ET
    2. On or about Monday, Oct. 15, you will receive a personalized, unique offer code that can only be used by YOU and details regarding your pre-on-sale opportunity
    3. On or about Wednesday, Oct. 17, the World Series Pre-on-sale will begin
    Please note: New for 2018, you MUST register using a Ticketmaster account email address that MATCHES the My Yankees Account email address listed above.
    Click Here to Register

Registration ends on Friday, Oct. 12 at 10 a.m. ET. If you do not register using a Ticketmaster account email address that matches the My Yankees Account email address listed above, YOU WILL NOT BE ISSUED AN OFFER CODE FOR THE 2018 WORLD SERIES PRE-ON-SALE AND CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN THE 2018 WORLD SERIES PRE-ON-SALE.

Forum Regular

Is there a preliminary pre-onsale for WS tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftysixthst View Post
    Is there a preliminary pre-onsale for WS tickets?
    Yes, there will be staged entry just like for the earlier rounds. Probably full and 40s first for an hour with some 20G plan 'winners', then the 20 gamers, then the smaller partials if I remember correctly

previous years as recent as last year, i used to receive a password and opportunity to buy tickets via my yankees universe membership. is this feature no longer being offered??

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Important Details About the 2018 Postseason Pre-on-sale Process

**Please note that if you properly registered for WC/ALDS/ALCS
    Pre-on-sales using a Ticketmaster account email address that matches
    the My Yankees Account email address listed above, you do NOT need to re-register.**

In order to participate in the potential 2018 World Series Pre-on-sale, you MUST register via the below process.

The process is simple:
    1. Register at
    https://www.mlb.com/yankees/tickets/...164-1099774373

by no later than Friday, Oct. 12 at 10 a.m. ET
    2. On or about Monday, Oct. 15, you will receive a personalized, unique offer code that can only be used by YOU and details regarding your pre-on-sale opportunity
    3. On or about Wednesday, Oct. 17, the World Series Pre-on-sale will begin
    Please note: New for 2018, you MUST register using a Ticketmaster account email address that MATCHES the My Yankees Account email address listed above.
    Click Here to Register

Registration ends on Friday, Oct. 12 at 10 a.m. ET. If you do not register using a Ticketmaster account email address that matches the My Yankees Account email address listed above, YOU WILL NOT BE ISSUED AN OFFER CODE FOR THE 2018 WORLD SERIES PRE-ON-SALE AND CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN THE 2018 WORLD SERIES PRE-ON-SALE.
    this is for season ticket holders only? kind of confusing. if I dont have a plan and somehow get a code, will I be able to use it?
    Twenty Seven and Counting.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by gregzzy22 View Post
    this is for season ticket holders only? kind of confusing. if I dont have a plan and somehow get a code, will I be able to use it?
    Anyone can sign up

Quote Originally Posted by StanTheMan View Post
    previous years as recent as last year, i used to receive a password and opportunity to buy tickets via my yankees universe membership. is this feature no longer being offered??
    I had noticed that as well. Usually I get a YU pre-sale time and a STH pre-sale time, this year I did not get this benefit from YU.

Quote Originally Posted by gregzzy22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Anyone can sign up
    The email excerpt that was posted was for Season / Plan holders. No action required if you signed up previously for the first round(s) pre-sale.

I don't recall if the previous public sign-up also included the World Series.. The public has no need to ensure their TM email matches their Yankees Tickets email, because they don't have a Yankees Tickets Email.

I don't know if there will be a separate World Series registration for the public. I got separate public and plan holder emails last round(s).

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    The email excerpt that was posted was for Season / Plan holders. No action required if you signed up previously for the first round(s) pre-sale.

I don't recall if the previous public sign-up also included the World Series.. The public has no need to ensure their TM email matches their Yankees Tickets email, because they don't have a Yankees Tickets Email.

I don't know if there will be a separate World Series registration for the public. I got separate public and plan holder emails last round(s).
    Theres a link for the public within that link. I signed up for both because I do have a yankees acct from previous plans.
    Twenty Seven and Counting.

Thread Information