+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Re: 2018 Post Season Presale

Quote Originally Posted by gregzzy22 View Post
    I bought tickets to every playoff game last season during regular sales, its downright depressing looking at my old order confirmations. they doubled and tripled prices this year. its really disgusting how they're going about things this year.

Dynamic pricing has changed the game completely....

It's here to stay.. You need to win the pre-pre-sale, get strips, or get invoiced for playoff tickets as a part of your plan to get them at "face".

If they somehow make the ALCS imagine what their WS ticket prices will be.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees51 View Post
    If they somehow make the ALCS imagine what their WS ticket prices will be.
    Unlike the ALDS and ALCS, MLB sets the World Series prices - does the dynamic pricing model apply then?
    "Any day is a good day when you can play baseball."

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyA View Post
    Unlike the ALDS and ALCS, MLB sets the World Series prices - does the dynamic pricing model apply then?

Yes. MLB only sets the "starting" prices.

Tickets and strips now showing up in your yankees account

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    SRO seats now for sale online

Wildcard - $101
    ALDS 1 - $106
    ALDS 2 - $111
    Public presale began at 10 - at 11

SRO seats now for sale online

Wildcard - $106 Cheapest seat for sale - $146
    ALDS 1 - $111 $126
    ALDS 2 - $116 $126

Devoted Member

Looks like the invoiced postseason strips have shipped

Looks like the invoiced postseason strips have shipped
    I never got an alert that they were sent. Did anyone else not get anything?

Didnít get an email either, but you can track by reference on fedexís website, and use your account number as the reference number. Says my strips are coming Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkdaman1818 View Post
    Didnít get an email either, but you can track by reference on fedexís website, and use your account number as the reference number. Says my strips are coming Wednesday.

I got an email on Sunday, and the tickets got delivered today.

Devoted Member

If you are set up for Fedex manager you can look there for shipments. i received my email from Fedex before I received one from the Yanks.

received my STH seats today but not the additional strips I purchased. Did anyone receive their additional seats? last year the additional strips were hard tickets. maybe this year they are digital only?

Quote Originally Posted by BourbonMan View Post
    received my STH seats today but not the additional strips I purchased. Did anyone receive their additional seats? last year the additional strips were hard tickets. maybe this year they are digital only?
    I received both my ST and the additional strips, they were in two different fedex envelopes delivered at same time.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adony1984 View Post
    I received both my ST and the additional strips, they were in two different fedex envelopes delivered at same time.
    Same for me

Got my strips, delivered this morning. Pumped for the postseason, Iíll be heading down to Fenway if the Yankees win next Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Mkdaman1818 View Post
    Got my strips, delivered this morning. Pumped for the postseason, Iíll be heading down to Fenway if the Yankees win next Wednesday

I just received email from TM advising that my single game buy tickets have printed...

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    I just received email from TM advising that my single game buy tickets have printed...
    I got that one too, but I see that they are not yet available for action through My Yankees Account.
    "Any day is a good day when you can play baseball."

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyA View Post
    I got that one too, but I see that they are not yet available for action through My Yankees Account.
    I ordered mobile tickets - they are available for transfer from my ticketmaster account. Did not check Yankee account. If you choose physical tickets you will not be able to transfer from Yankee account

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    Or walk in to your local TicketMaster Outlet at Tower or the Wiz.... no lines for early round games. It's as if everyone forgot about how to buy tickets the old fashion way...
    I would just call the ticketmaster number for Montana or something. NY would have a system busy tone but the rest of the country's lines were fine. Worked even for the world series back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule View Post
    I would just call the ticketmaster number for Montana or something. NY would have a system busy tone but the rest of the country's lines were fine. Worked even for the world series back in the day.
    They eventually closed that loophole. Although the Ticketmaster call center was in one place, some events had phone restrictions on them. I got through using a Vermont number, only to be told by the operator she could not sell to me because I didnít call through a metro New York number.

But yes, it was good while it lasted...

Forum Regular

Maybe dumb question but I cant seem to figure out how to get the barcodes for my WC tickets. TM and my yankees account dont give me an option to sell. If I click view barcode in the TM app, its a QR code. If its in my wallet and I click details, there is a barcode there but doesnt seem to work. Is selling locked?

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetercanotexarod View Post
    Maybe dumb question but I cant seem to figure out how to get the barcodes for my WC tickets. TM and my yankees account dont give me an option to sell. If I click view barcode in the TM app, its a QR code. If its in my wallet and I click details, there is a barcode there but doesnt seem to work. Is selling locked?
    In the Yankee Stadium App there should be a blue link for see bar code or ticket details. if you click it takes you to another screen which has the bar code

In the Ticketmaster App there should be a blue link for ticket details. if you click it takes you to another screen which has the bar code

I ordered mobile tickets - they are available for transfer from my ticketmaster account. Did not check Yankee account. If you choose physical tickets you will not be able to transfer from Yankee account

All my hard tickets arrived. The ALDS and ALCS tickets arrived yesterday...

Forum Regular

In the Yankee Stadium App there should be a blue link for see bar code or ticket details. if you click it takes you to another screen which has the bar code

In the Ticketmaster App there should be a blue link for ticket details. if you click it takes you to another screen which has the bar code
    The blue link in TM App and YS App takes me to a screen with just the QR Code. Ticket details does show a bar code but doesnt appear to be in the format stubhub is looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by jetercanotexarod View Post
    The blue link in TM App and YS App takes me to a screen with just the QR Code. Ticket details does show a bar code but doesnt appear to be in the format stubhub is looking for.
    dont include the last letter in the barcode. just the numbers sometimes SH will give you an error but it goes through anyway. other times, i need to call stubhub and read them the bar code and they force it through

Thread Information