+ Reply to Thread

For STH: What does your rep do?

Hi,

This is my 5th season as a STH. I have a full season in Jim Beam. Seems that my rep provides less and less each year. Wondering if this is normal - perhaps Yankees are allowing them to do less?

My rep does pretty much nothing. In the past if I needed to swap tickets around it would get handled. Now I am told to do that at the stadium (which takes forever). I get no offers of bonus upgrades, or other perks. Pretty much nothing.

Is that what I should expect? Just want to find out before I push on this.

Any feedback would be most appreciated!

Re: For STH: What does your rep do?

Quote Originally Posted by Ericc22 View Post
    Hi,

This is my 5th season as a STH. I have a full season in Jim Beam. Seems that my rep provides less and less each year. Wondering if this is normal - perhaps Yankees are allowing them to do less?

My rep does pretty much nothing. In the past if I needed to swap tickets around it would get handled. Now I am told to do that at the stadium (which takes forever). I get no offers of bonus upgrades, or other perks. Pretty much nothing.

I have a 16-game plan. My guy (who changes maybe once a year) sends me a newsletter, and advises me if he'll be in the stands during a game on my plan if I'd want to talk. To be fair, I've never asked for anything... so I can't judge his/her performance over the years.

I have tickets with other clubs, and maybe there is a corollation, but I find that perks are inversely proportional to the team's performance / ticket sales. If the team is doing well, they don't need to do as well...

I get group ticket offers, suite offers, and the homestand newsletters. I have been exchanging the tickets at the stadium, pretty quick if you wait til like the 3rd/4th to get in line. Would be nice if they had a priority line for STHs! My rep did say she could handle ticket swaps for me, but I tried to do a swap through the mail earlier this year and my tickets somehow got lost in the mail. Luckily, I could sell them on stubhub because I had an electronic copy. My rep also helped me purchase the RS and Mets tickets to add to my partial plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericc22 View Post
    Hi,

Free suite passes on my birthday month, and i do all my exchanges through them

Quote Originally Posted by Adony1984 View Post
    Free suite passes on my birthday month, and i do all my exchanges through them
    Nice on the suite passes! Seniority?

Quote Originally Posted by gullo317 View Post
    Nice on the suite passes! Seniority?
    This is my first season; it was a nice gesture. When i got there i immediately got the vibe that i was going to get pitched for a suite outing. My rep didnít pitch me, i guess just let me enjoy the game, others reps were pitching other STH...fast forward to now...the no sales pitch pitch worked on me. I got one for Tuesday, coming up. Lol, and still need to offload 2 tickets hmm 🤔

Thread Information