+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 76 to 91 of 91
  1. #76
    NYYF Legend

    Snatch Catch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CA

    Re: 2018 MLB Draft Signing Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    I think anything under 150,000 after the 10 rd doesn't count against pool? With that said, i wonder why Guerrero didn't get 150,000?
    It's $125K after round 10, which is exactly what Guerrero got.
    Jaret Wright's 2005 Cy Young Season: 20-3, 3.04 ERA

  2. #77
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2018 MLB Draft Signing Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Catch View Post
    It's $125K after round 10, which is exactly what Guerrero got.
    So Myatts bonus is a 22,500 hit against pool?

  3. #78

    Re: 2018 MLB Draft Signing Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    So Myatts bonus is a 22,500 hit against pool?
    Correct!
    God, I love Yankee fans as they're never satisfied!

  4. #79
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2018 MLB Draft Signing Tracker

    I wonder why Pasteur hasn't signed yet?

  5. #80
    NYYF Legend

    BomberBrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Eastchester, NY

    Re: 2018 MLB Draft Signing Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    I wonder why Pasteur hasn't signed yet?
    He could be an interesting one. He started his career at Indiana and transferred to George Washington. Because of his transfer he had to sit out a year. While he is listed in the MLB database as a senior, he actually has 1 more year of eligibility left that he could go back for if he wanted so he has a sliver of leverage to try to get some money.

    He was also a 2 way player at GW, and his offensive #'s were better than his pitching, though we took him as a pitcher I guess.

  6. #81
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2018 MLB Draft Signing Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by BomberBrian View Post
    He could be an interesting one. He started his career at Indiana and transferred to George Washington. Because of his transfer he had to sit out a year. While he is listed in the MLB database as a senior, he actually has 1 more year of eligibility left that he could go back for if he wanted so he has a sliver of leverage to try to get some money.

    He was also a 2 way player at GW, and his offensive #'s were better than his pitching, though we took him as a pitcher I guess.
    Oppy says he views him as speedy CF'er

  7. #82
    NYYF Legend

    BomberBrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Eastchester, NY

    Re: 2018 MLB Draft Signing Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    Oppy says he views him as speedy CF'er
    Gotcha, don't know what they announced him as during the draft but the MLB.com database lists him as a pitcher.

  8. #83
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2018 MLB Draft Signing Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by BomberBrian View Post
    Gotcha, don't know what they announced him as during the draft but the MLB.com database lists him as a pitcher.
    Pasteur and Brown are the two players i hope they sign. Brown has, what was described as an "ELECTRIC" fastball...Both can return for a SR year but chances are they would receive a better bonus with some leverage. Plus both would be coming in a year older.

  9. #84

    Re: 2018 MLB Draft Signing Tracker

    Anyone want to take a guess as to when and where we'll see our top three picks show up in game?

  10. #85
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2018 MLB Draft Signing Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by osuwarrior00 View Post
    Anyone want to take a guess as to when and where we'll see our top three picks show up in game?
    Gulf coast league in a few weeks.

  11. #86

    Re: 2018 MLB Draft Signing Tracker

    Any news on Matt Pita from VMI 12 round pick?

  12. #87
    Be Smart! Buzah!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Los Angeles

    Re: 2018 MLB Draft Signing Tracker

    They're waiting for Hutchison to finish and sign before they sign Pita and one or two others.

  13. #88
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2018 MLB Draft Signing Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzah! View Post
    They're waiting for Hutchison to finish and sign before they sign Pita and one or two others.
    I haven't seen any of our picks names this season playing in CC?
    I hope we sign Pasteur, Reugger and Brown..
    BTW SN Nation Draft Tracker shows Pita signed as of 6/15?

  14. #89
    Be Smart! Buzah!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Los Angeles

    Re: 2018 MLB Draft Signing Tracker

    I believe Pasteur will also sign after Hutch, and I think SBNation jumped the gun.

  15. #90
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2018 MLB Draft Signing Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzah! View Post
    I believe Pasteur will also sign after Hutch, and I think SBNation jumped the gun.
    Pita's Twitter also states ..Part of the Yankees Organization...We also have him signed on the thread?

  16. #91
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2018 MLB Draft Signing Tracker

    AS per BA five picks not shown as signed, have signed....R. Anderson, Bertsch, Thoreson, Boyle and Johnson...

    Mitchell Robinson's twitter now says Professional Baseball player in New York Yankees Organization..Sounds like he's signed as well.

    Two players drafted are still playing Hutch and Loseke...

    After the won't sign list. That leaves Pastuer, Brown, Reugger, McGarry and Metzdorf left as possible signings..

    Did I miss anyone?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 9 guests)

  1. melkycano2228

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts