+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Re: 2018 - 2019 New York Knicks: Sloe Gin Fiz Edition

AD is still only 25 (about to turn 26). Trading Zion would not be a deal-breaker for me, but if the entire package became insane, then I'd pass.

NYYF Legend

Winning the lottery would obviously be awesome, but especially this offseason it would be tremendous because it would be a signifier that everything was about to be lit in the city. Keep Zion, trade Zion, doesn't matter. No matter the choice the city would be ready to explode going into this October.

It's definitely not happening, but a winning result in May on those 14% odds would make the following months some of the most exciting that an NBA team could possibly have outside of winning an actual championship.
    Jaret Wright's 2005 Cy Young Season: 20-3, 3.04 ERA

NYYF Legend

Reggie Miller warns KD not to sign with Knicks:
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/02/...he-should-not/

Michael Kay in sly way has tried to deter the Knicks from doing it too.

btw he has mentioned on numerous occasions that the Knicks listen to his show. I guess he thinks they would consider his words.
    Right, the Knicks should pass on a HOFer and the second best player in the NBA, who is the middle of his prime.

I see this as people (especially Miller) disliking the Knicks and don't want to see them win anything.
    If Kevin Durant wants to take on the challenge of being the Knicks Mark Messier, let him.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SLURPEE View Post
    Michael Kay in sly way has tried to deter the Knicks from doing it too.

btw he has mentioned on numerous occasions that the Knicks listen to his show. I guess he thinks they would consider his words.
    Right, the Knicks should pass on a HOFer and the second best player in the NBA, who is the middle of his prime.

I see this as people (especially Miller) disliking the Knicks and don't want to see them win anything.
    If Kevin Durant wants to take on the challenge of being the Knicks Mark Messier, let him.
    Kay is the second to last talk show host anyone should pay attention to for basketball opinions. He's almost as clueless as Boomer, they have NO IDEA what they're talking about. Boomer should stick to football and Kay should stick to baseball. If you want NBA opinions that have some bearing on reality then you need to listen to guys like Alan Hahn and Screamin' A.bsent Smith

Dennis Smith Jr. needs to work on his free throw shooting. This young dude has real potential, but he needs to tighten up his outside shooting and free throws. The same with Knox, but he also needs to get stronger and develop his inside game. Robinson can be a stud, if he develops and stays healthy. He has some awesome physical skills. Getting Jordan was the best thing to happen for his development.

With that said, the team is terrible defensively with erratic outside shooting especially beyond the 3 point line.

NYYF Legend

nooooooooooooooooooooooo

NYYF Triple Crown

I don't want KD, AD, or Kyrie's knees anymore.

I hope they keep all their bargaining chips and be absolutely selfish about the rebuild. I really want Zion too.

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Kay is the second to last talk show host anyone should pay attention to for basketball opinions. He's almost as clueless as Boomer, they have NO IDEA what they're talking about. Boomer should stick to football and Kay should stick to baseball. If you want NBA opinions that have some bearing on reality then you need to listen to guys like Alan Hahn and Screamin' A.bsent Smith
    I agree about Kay. I heard him while he was ranting about Durant being sensitive and shouldn't come here, he said the Knicks could still be bad with Durant.

Thread Information