+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 65 66 67 68
Results 1,676 to 1,680 of 1680
    NYYF Legend

Re: 2018 Brian Cashman Performance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    It just seems like 18.
    He's such a second half star.
    The Good News: The rested Yankees will be ready for the Pennant Race that resting the Yankees will create!

I donít know if you can still sponsor B-R pages, but Iíd consider sponsoring Gardner's page just to promote the nickname "The Great Gazoo."

Quote Originally Posted by sjb23 View Post
    I'm going to give some credit to Brian Cashman for signing Severino and now Hicks to extensions. This man is doing a nice job of taking care of all loose ends and following a master plan. I'm hoping he already has a gentleman's handshake with Didi & his extension. Dellin might walk, though, thanks to Randy Levine. Cashman seems to be stockpiling in the bullpen anyway.
    Suggesting that entire situation was levines fault is wrong. Both were st fault. Betances is the one who said immature things. Levine just negotiated hard.

Quote Originally Posted by moscutter View Post
    Suggesting that entire situation was levines fault is wrong. Both were st fault. Betances is the one who said immature things. Levine just negotiated hard.
    It was Levine's fault as President of the New York Yankees he should have known better to say such things publicly about one of your players going through arbitration hearing for the first time. It's not the first time that Levine has some stupid stuff publicly.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees1962 View Post
    It was Levine's fault as President of the New York Yankees he should have known better to say such things publicly about one of your players going through arbitration hearing for the first time. It's not the first time that Levine has some stupid stuff publicly.
    Yeah, I guess this is why I place the blame on Levine. A top-ranking executive within an organization should always be well-versed on making politically correct public comments, ala Derek Jeter lol.
    "Somebody once asked me if I ever went up to the plate trying to hit a home run. I said, 'Sure, every time.'" -- Mickey Mantle

Thread Information