+ Reply to Thread
Page 570 of 570 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 567 568 569 570
Results 14,226 to 14,229 of 14229
    NYYF Legend

Re: 2018 Regular Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ymike673 View Post
    Last season 3 Trop games were moved to Citifield where the Yankees went 2-1. So really were only 2-4 at the Trop in 2017.
    I did some schlock research a few months ago, I believe in the decade of the 2010s, Yankees are 30-44 at the Trop.

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    According to media speculation the Orioles are supposedly going to dump Buck Showalter at the end of the season. Not that for a second do I believe Cashman will get rid of Aaron Boone anytime soon but I wouldn't be opposed to Buck replacing Boone. A man can dream.
    Can't see Cashman wanting to bring in a strong, independent guy like Showalter who might be inclined to defy him on certain things.

Also, I may be the only one who thinks this, but I wouldn't be shocked if Buck survives in Baltimore. a) he has a lot of capital built up down there, maybe more than he deserves but I've always gotten the impression that him getting them back to relevance in 2012 after 15 years in Angelos Hell won him a lot of goodwill in that fan base. b) Things fell apart so badly, so quickly this year that I don't know if there was even any time for frustration/disillusionment to set in.

BTW, Boston was pretty classy last night, not whooping it up on our diamond. Just a lot of hugging.

But, I have no doubt we will get revenge in the ALDS, and do the same in the ALCS vs Houston! Write it down boys.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JoePepitonesHair View Post
    Agreed. The teams were completely different 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, etc, etc, years ago. I have never put much stock in these statistics.
    Well this year's team is 1-5 at the Trop.

NYYF Legend

Twins score 6 runs to take a 6-4 lead and the A's immediately tie it up.

Thread Information