+ Reply to Thread
Page 565 of 565 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 562 563 564 565
Results 14,101 to 14,107 of 14107

Re: 2018 Regular Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Battingly View Post
    I told you I want a piece of this team in the ALDS when we are whole again, as we are now.

This overrated Red Sox team is beatable, very beatable, and IMO we'll kick their asses ... when we are whole.
    Not neccessarily. Oakland in one game playoff is more dangerous than the Red Sox in a 5 game series.

Wow, Voit is on fire.
    What we can appreciate now is that the Yankees from 1996-2003 were even more extraordinary than we thought.

I wonder if Red Sox fans will use the short porch as an excuse for choking in the ALDS

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by dannyyankou View Post
    I wonder if Red Sox fans will use the short porch as an excuse for choking in the ALDS
    Sure hope so.

Of course when the Sawx bat, the Yankees move the wall 50 feet back.

NYYF Legend

The Sox fan in the establishment I was at for the first 5 innings tonight certainly did -- and even as I type this, some studio punk at the Everything Sox Propaganda Network cut into the Dodgers-Rockies game to whine about Luke Voit's "cheapy" home runs.

Takes a special kind of gall considering the half-a-ballpark up in Boston with the left field wall 10 feet from home plate. Maybe they should worry about clearing the rats out of the dugouts in Beautiful Historic Fenway before they complain about YS. You're paying your team $250 million, maybe save a few bucks for an exterminator.

NYYF Legend

Yeah, no cheapies at Fenway.
    "Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

Thread Information