+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Season tickets have shipped

Yankees saving on emails to get under the salary cap. Every dollar counts!

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    Yankees saving on emails to get under the salary cap. Every dollar counts!
    Its weird.. Fed Ex tracking states shipping label was created on the 15th with expected delivery was today, but they never released the package to Fed Ex.

Anyone still not get their tickets yet?

Still nothing.

Shipped on Friday. Arriving Monday

Does anyone really like their ticket rep? Mine has proved extremely difficult to get into contact with and unresponsive to my emails. I'd like to make a change and wanted to see if anyone had someone they were happy with.

Quote Originally Posted by gullo317 View Post
    Does anyone really like their ticket rep? Mine has proved extremely difficult to get into contact with and unresponsive to my emails. I'd like to make a change and wanted to see if anyone had someone they were happy with.

My rep phoned me once only because the Yankees accidentally charged me for OD tickets with my plan buy. I hadn't ordered them, and they were added in error.

So he wanted to know if I wanted them. I told him no.

To that end, I get a new rep every year, give or take, and have only spoken to one once (see story above). I imagine they have a job (or goals, or quotas, or whatever), and aren't sitting idle in an office waiting for their customers to call....

Sometimes you can call 212-Yankees and talk to any rep if you need something addressed in a hurry... Do you want to change something about your tickets? Or do you just want a new rep?

Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    My rep phoned me once only because the Yankees accidentally charged me for OD tickets with my plan buy. I hadn't ordered them, and they were added in error.

So he wanted to know if I wanted them. I told him no.

To that end, I get a new rep every year, give or take, and have only spoken to one once (see story above). I imagine they have a job (or goals, or quotas, or whatever), and aren't sitting idle in an office waiting for their customers to call....

Sometimes you can call 212-Yankees and talk to any rep if you need something addressed in a hurry... Do you want to change something about your tickets? Or do you just want a new rep?
    My Rep has changed every 9 - 12 months for 15 years, whether I buy more or fewer plans/seats.

Well my rep said I could send him tickets to exchange in the FTE program for April 4th so I wouldn't have to go down to the stadium and ever since I've had radio silence from his end. Also, I've been trying to add on Met and Red Sox tickets, trying to spend money, for 2 weeks now. Was told I'd have a proposal the day I asked on them, and have gotten radio silence since.

Iíll give my rep Dana Russ credit. The whole time I was worried it was nothing but a sales pitch. Contacted her about how to trade in my unwanted tickets (understand I have a single seat Saturday package in section 231), she told me to mail them back to her by 3/28. Did so and they took back the random weekday add on games and was able to buy sets of 3 for 4/7 vs orioles and bat day in may. Tickets were sent via fed ex and I received yesterday. Iím still in disbelief these dealing with ticket office have gone this smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by nagledm View Post
    Iíll give my rep Dana Russ credit. The whole time I was worried it was nothing but a sales pitch. Contacted her about how to trade in my unwanted tickets (understand I have a single seat Saturday package in section 231), she told me to mail them back to her by 3/28. Did so and they took back the random weekday add on games and was able to buy sets of 3 for 4/7 vs orioles and bat day in may. Tickets were sent via fed ex and I received yesterday. Iím still in disbelief these dealing with ticket office have gone this smoothly.
    Dana is my sales rep and sheís great.

I'm surprised I was able to unload those midweek singles for additional weekend tickets

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by nagledm View Post
    I'm surprised I was able to unload those midweek singles for additional weekend tickets
    You can exchange any non premium game for another non premium game in the same month without an issue. the reps have some leeway to allow you trade one month for another and apparently they are giving greater flexibility with April games to exchange for a May or June game

Anyone know the kids run the bases or outfield catch days yet?

Addicted Member

Anyone know the kids run the bases or outfield catch days yet?
    Sun April 22
    Sat may 5
    Sat May 12
    Sat July 28
    Sat August 18
    Sun September 16

Same dates for both events so you can only do 1 of them on any given date

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Sun April 22
    Sat may 5
    Sat May 12
    Sat July 28
    Sat August 18
    Sun September 16

Same dates for both events so you can only do 1 of them on any given date
    Thanks!

My 16-game Friday+ Plan Tickets arrived yesterday. Padded FedEx envelope. Some advertisements and a letter.

No email announcing they shipped.

Interesting that the tickets are landscape this year for first time that I can remember, but the games actually run backwards from the bottom up....
    Found the email that read they were on their way... Gmail Spam folder...

Devoted Member

Found the email that read they were on their way... Gmail Spam folder...
    Same thing happened to me. I found the e-mail by accident while cleaning out the spam folder. The Yankees e-mail looks like a commercial e-mail site (and it is) so gmail puts it in Spam.
    "Any day is a good day when you can play baseball."

Anyone have any experience with the FTE program? I need to pick up Universe tickets, buy tickets to a game, and do a ticket swap while at the game tonight. I'm hoping I can get these all done in one spot (Yankees team store), can anyone confirm?

Addicted Member

Anyone have any experience with the FTE program? I need to pick up Universe tickets, buy tickets to a game, and do a ticket swap while at the game tonight. I'm hoping I can get these all done in one spot (Yankees team store), can anyone confirm?
    You can do at the windows either inside or outside the stadium.

With less than 10 years of seniority you need to give 14 days notice to exchange. more than 10 years only 7 days notice is necessary. You certainly should be able to do ticket swaps and purchases at same window. not sure about picking up YU tickets.

Devoted Member

I did so at the stadium box office about two weeks ago. The ticket people were slow (I think it was a new person learning the system and she kept asking for help) but friendly and it was an easy process.
    "Any day is a good day when you can play baseball."

Thanks for your help! I thought the wait would be less inside at a team store compared to outside, but it sounds like their is a box office inside the stadium too. Will try that out.

Addicted Member

Thanks for your help! I thought the wait would be less inside at a team store compared to outside, but it sounds like their is a box office inside the stadium too. Will try that out.
    There are windows outside by the will call pick. Inside there are windows by the team store, by the Hard Rock cafe on on the 3rd level to the right of Jim Beam club if you facing it.

Thread Information