+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Season tickets have shipped

Just got the email this morning!

Re: Season tickets have shipped

Quote Originally Posted by ellsworth View Post
    Just got the email this morning!
    Any order to the shipping? I didn't get an email. But, I do have OD tickets (I thought order was based on 1st game in plan order)

Quote Originally Posted by gullo317 View Post
    Any order to the shipping? I didn't get an email. But, I do have OD tickets (I thought order was based on 1st game in plan order)
    I am a full season ticket holder. Usually the full seasons go out first.
    Last edited by ellsworth; 03-14-18 at 07:43 PM.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by ellsworth View Post
    I am a full season ticket holder. Usually the full seasons go our first.
    I have not received email either and I tried to look using Fedex tracking and no luck.

NYYF Legend

Early this year. Got my season tickets today. Comes with a back pack which the Yankees do not allow you to bring into YS.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by ymike673 View Post
    Early this year. Got my season tickets today. Comes with a back pack which the Yankees do not allow you to bring into YS.
    Did you get a email ahead of time

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Did you get a email ahead of time
    Yes. Got an E Mail Tuesday morning.

NYYF Legend

The eternal state of optimism that the Yankees will win it all

Is the backpack too big? The website still says that soft-sided bags are allowed.

Only MLB-compliant bags - presently soft-sided and 16 inches by 16 inches by 8 inches or smaller - and smaller-sized soft-sided personal items will be admitted.
    Forgive me for taking the Contrarian view

Yes. Got an E Mail Tuesday morning.
    Full season plan? I have a 20 game, still no email/shipping. I have to exchange out of April 4th by the 21st, so hoping to get my tickets soon... Anyone have experience with using the ticket exchange program on early games like that? Do they stick to the 14 day rule?

Devoted Member

Full season plan? I have a 20 game, still no email/shipping. I have to exchange out of April 4th by the 21st, so hoping to get my tickets soon... Anyone have experience with using the ticket exchange program on early games like that? Do they stick to the 14 day rule?
    They are a little flexible if you can show you did not receive your tickets until less than 14 days before the exchange date. If it gets real tight sometimes your rep can assist. You might have to overnight the tickets once you receive them to the rep if you cant make it to the stadium in time

someday they will move to online exchanges which will help so you dont have to go to the stadium.

NYYF Legend

I have a full season plan. I think they started shipping about a week earlier than last season.

I have 41 game plan. Got the email today, itís getting delivered tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by longtimeyankeefan View Post
    Is the backpack too big? The website still says that soft-sided bags are allowed.
    Same size as the one we got last year, and the one that was a Yankee legacy reward. has big interlocking NY on back . Its made by New Era

Checked on fedex (did track by reference, using my account number as the reference number) and my 16 game plan has been shipped, and is set to be delivered on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkdaman1818 View Post
    Checked on fedex (did track by reference, using my account number as the reference number) and my 16 game plan has been shipped, and is set to be delivered on Friday.
    Nice idea no email but my 20 gamer also Friday. Thanks!

Full season here, never received my email but received my tickets yesterday via the purple monster. Nice print job for non premium tickets with photos of players this season.

Happy to get my premium upgrade coupons for the first time this season.

Weather forecast for opening day is to rain home runs

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    Full season here, never received my email but received my tickets yesterday via the purple monster. Nice print job for non premium tickets with photos of players this season.

Non premium has shipped. Premium is supposed to ship "any day now"

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post

Those premium upgrade coupons are great. Can get you all the way downstairs for a game.

Devoted Member

I got my e-mail that my tickets have shipped but the e-mail went into my "spam" e-mail box. Almost missed it.
    "Any day is a good day when you can play baseball."

My 16-game Friday+ Plan Tickets arrived yesterday. Padded FedEx envelope. Some advertisements and a letter.

No email announcing they shipped.

Interesting that the tickets are landscape this year for first time that I can remember, but the games actually run backwards from the bottom up....

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    My 16-game Friday+ Plan Tickets arrived yesterday. Padded FedEx envelope. Some advertisements and a letter.

No email announcing they shipped.

Interesting that the tickets are landscape this year for first time that I can remember, but the games actually run backwards from the bottom up....

Looks like Premium Tickets will start going out today with a Tuesday delivery

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Looks like Premium Tickets will start going out today with a Tuesday delivery
    Missed opportunity on the DRob tickets... https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcsp...?source=images

Quote Originally Posted by Mkdaman1818 View Post
    How the fed-ex tracking by reference work?

Quote Originally Posted by Ford120A View Post
    How the fed-ex tracking by reference work?
    Your NYY Account Number is used in the "Reference" field for tracking via FedEx (instead of the Waybill #)

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    Your NYY Account Number is used in the "Reference" field for tracking via FedEx (instead of the Waybill #)
    Thanks, Never even received an email from them, but have 2 labels created so shipping soon I guess.

Thread Information