+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Yankee 2018 Ticket Presale

Quote Originally Posted by Adony1984 View Post
    Wow some of these prices. I was hoping to get into then 8/18 game for the 98 celebration and i missed the boat before the prices got crazy. I have a 41 game plan and of course thatís the one game i really wanted to attend that doesnít come in plan.
    Adony1984, I was not able to PM you, but I looked at the prices for that game and they are not too crazy for most of the outer Grandstand seats; it depends where you want to sit. The Jim Beam seats behind home plate have a decent view for $130 (face), and the tickets a little farther in right field aren't bad either (and a bit less expensive).

There may also be additional seats released for the public onsale on Monday 2/26 (10AM), so you might want to check where the prices are at that time.

Addicted Member

Wow some of these prices. I was hoping to get into then 8/18 game for the 98 celebration and i missed the boat before the prices got crazy. I have a 41 game plan and of course thatís the one game i really wanted to attend that doesnít come in plan.
    The 8/18 game is a Tier 2 game. You should be able to exchange - in late march when you have your tickets - either of the Texas Weekend games or the Sun 19th game (all tier 2 games) for similar seats to the one you have.

Or PM me and I might be able to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    The 8/18 game is a Tier 2 game. You should be able to exchange - in late march when you have your tickets - either of the Texas Weekend games or the Sun 19th game (all tier 2 games) for similar seats to the one you have.

Another thing I love about this forum--fans willing to help out fellow fans.

Awesome thank for letting me know about the possible exchange ; im new to the season tickets thing. The yankees got me with the Chase for 28 special they ran during playoffs last year. I have 4 games i would like to exchange if given the chance.

Awesome thank for letting me know about the possible exchange ; im new to the season tickets thing. The yankees got me with the Chase for 28 special they ran during playoffs last year. I have 4 games i would like to exchange if given the chance.
    Future Game Ticket Exchange rules are here:

https://www.mlb.com/yankees/tickets/...icket-exchange

Public On Sale starts tomorrow at 10:00

Does anyone know when the Box office at Yankee Stadium will open and what their hours are?

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    Future Game Ticket Exchange rules are here:

https://www.mlb.com/yankees/tickets/...icket-exchange
    I believe it opens on Tuesday

M-s 9-5
    Sun 10-4

New here as well, have you been able to access the legacy site?

Quote Originally Posted by gullo317 View Post
    New here as well, have you been able to access the legacy site?
    Definitely not! I have actually been going back and forth with my rep letting him know that. You?

Addicted Member

Definitely not! I have actually been going back and forth with my rep letting him know that. You?
    Do you mean the Yankee Legacy Rewards Site or the My Yankees Acct?

Do you mean the Yankee Legacy Rewards Site or the My Yankees Acct?
    I cannot access either, I can only 'manage my tickets' in the non season ticket holder section

Addicted Member

I cannot access either, I can only 'manage my tickets' in the non season ticket holder section

See if this link works;

http://mlb.mlb.com/nyy/ticketing/acc...r.jsp?loc=acct

The only tickets available to be seen but not managed are rainouts from last year. This years tickets will only show up after they are printed (mid March?).

See if this link works;

http://mlb.mlb.com/nyy/ticketing/acc...r.jsp?loc=acct

The only tickets available to be seen but not managed are rainouts from last year. This years tickets will only show up after they are printed (mid March?).
    Right, when clicking through this link, I can only access my account through the non season ticket licensees at this point in time. There I can see my prior rainouts as well. Maybe they haven't updated the STH site to include the newbies yet. I've been in contact with my rep too and he's been working on it for a while now.

Addicted Member

Right, when clicking through this link, I can only access my account through the non season ticket licensees at this point in time. There I can see my prior rainouts as well. Maybe they haven't updated the STH site to include the newbies yet. I've been in contact with my rep too and he's been working on it for a while now.
    Must be a newbie thing as I can access my account

Addicted Member

Tickets have been posted to the site. Can you see them now?

Tickets have been posted to the site. Can you see them now?
    When i clicked on the link today; i can only see tickets from non season ticket licensee section. My ticket rep said he will look into it and see. Should it work for the other section the season ticket licensee? (Iím assuming yes?)

Addicted Member

When i clicked on the link today; i can only see tickets from non season ticket licensee section. My ticket rep said he will look into it and see. Should it work for the other section the season ticket licensee? (Iím assuming yes?)
    It worked fine for me

Adony, FYI the STH access site started working for me yesterday.

Adony, FYI the STH access site started working for me yesterday.
    I just checked! Itís actually working.

Thread Information