+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42 82 89 90 91 92
Results 2,276 to 2,278 of 2278
    NYYF Legend

Re: 2018 Yankees Minor League News & Notes

Quote Originally Posted by ClownPickle View Post
    No hating here, at least from my end. But I have a difficult time understanding certain folks around here, who don't always make sense, or blurt out comments with little or no reasoning behind them, and they show themselves as negative.

Not looking for a love-fest here, just simple, basic, thoughtful discussions about the Yankees (per the topic in each individual thread). But the unnecessary negativity, the "over the top" comments, are .........WOW!!

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by mbn007 View Post
    No hating here, at least from my end. But I have a difficult time understanding certain folks around here, who don't always make sense, or blurt out comments with little or no reasoning behind them, and they show themselves as negative.

Not looking for a love-fest here, just simple, basic, thoughtful discussions about the Yankees (per the topic in each individual thread). But the unnecessary negativity, the "over the top" comments, are .........WOW!!
    I also have a difficult time understanding how people get personally offended and emotional when posters question the decisions of a man they've never met and have no relationship with. Brian Cashman.

There's two types of people in this world. People who believe Cashman when he said the prices for improving on Shane Robinson were too high and people who don't.
    Calmer than you are

7/30/2017: The day the Minnesota Twins bought a prospect from the New York Yankees.

NYYF Cy Young

Last night, Deivi Garcia had a season-low total of strikeouts........with 6. His last four starts, he's struck out 6, 12, 7, and 12 again.

Last night's line was 5 innings (his shortest outing since 7/17), 5 hits, 3 runs, 1 walk.

K/BB now up to 88/14 on the year. And he's just turned 19.
    On the other hand, you have different fingers.

my blog: http://nybaseballoffice.blogspot.com

Thread Information