+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44 84 91 92 93 94
Results 2,326 to 2,333 of 2333
    NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by CTyanks View Post
    From AC himself per posts in this thread previous:
    -scroll up to where I ask for info on his status:

“From the man himself, he says his shoulder is "Improving, it bothers a little."”

Doesnt sound like surgery. By the way, who are the guys on this podcast, and what level of credibility do they have? Sounds like a couple guys that live near the complexes in FL and AZ and approach everything from a fantasy perspective; e.g. they know as much as anyone on this board, lol
    I don't know him too but Jason Woodell retweeted it so I assume there shall have some credibility about that tweet.

Re: 2018 Yankees Minor League News & Notes

Quote Originally Posted by kan_t View Post
    I don't know him too but Jason Woodell retweeted it so I assume there shall have some credibility about that tweet.
    Well, a dislocated shoulder could be a huge problem, or nothing in the long run. Michael Brantley almost had his career end from a similar injury suffered on a dive for a foul ball.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees1962 View Post
    I have enough of him and Coshow. I know you like the latter, but every time I look up, he's giving up runs and losing games.
    I know you are down on Cale and i understand why but he has a plus, plus tool. He can go 100 for two innings. With that said his time running out but to develop something else with it. Brady is just organizational fodder with not much to offer.

NYYF Legend

A few things from SWB today...

Swanson out pitched Rodgers today but not by much...Rodgers was getting tagged but hung in there

Ricky Serum in AAA already was surprising but we are running low on Mid Inf.

Urshella played 2nd ok today but for those looking for a defensive replacement for Andy look no further then Gio. The guy can pick it at 3rd...Will he hit????

Voit on TV looked a little heavy to me but seeing him live in his work out shirt pre game looked Jacked... Looked like a wrestler, LOL

I didn't see Harvey in the BP today? I hope he's ok...

Two scouts today from the Pirates at the game...

NYYF Legend

Some really nice Mike King video. You can really see that late heavy break:

http://www.milb.com/multimedia/vpp.j...96083&sid=milb
    Calmer than you are

7/30/2017: The day the Minnesota Twins bought a prospect from the New York Yankees.

Matt Kardos caught up with Jonathan Loaisiga after his start for the Thunder the other day. Here is what he had to say: https://pinstripedprospects.com/loai...son-run-34956/
    Get the Yankees prospect coverage you deserve at http://www.pinstripedprospects.com/!

Domingo Acevedo is making a rehab appearance for Staten Island tonight (Monday).
    Get the Yankees prospect coverage you deserve at http://www.pinstripedprospects.com/!

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    A few things from SWB today...

Swanson out pitched Rodgers today but not by much...Rodgers was getting tagged but hung in there

Ricky Serum in AAA already was surprising but we are running low on Mid Inf.

Urshella played 2nd ok today but for those looking for a defensive replacement for Andy look no further then Gio. The guy can pick it at 3rd...Will he hit????

Voit on TV looked a little heavy to me but seeing him live in his work out shirt pre game looked Jacked... Looked like a wrestler, LOL

I didn't see Harvey in the BP today? I hope he's ok...

Two scouts today from the Pirates at the game...
    David Freese will finally be a Yankee
    help feed the hungry:

www.thehungersite.com

Thread Information