+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: The JDPNYY Top 5 WD -- Question 16

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    I don't think you're wrong.

My logic when I rank movies usually goes by rewatchability. In the example you give with The Big Lebowski, sure it isn't loaded with joke after joke like say Pineapple Express, but I can watch Lebowski over and over again where watching Pineapple Express was good for the one time I saw it.
    I heard Jeff Bridges once say the only one of his movies he ever watches on tv is The Big Lebowski. He loved playing The Dude.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    I heard Jeff Bridges once say the only one of his movies he ever watches on tv is The Big Lebowski. He loved playing The Dude.
    That's a shame. He's been great in many roles.

Re: The JDPNYY Top 5 WD -- Question 16

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    if what I’ve read over the years is true, it doesn’t seem much like he was acting. It’s basically who he really is.
    ”What people call love is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades.”

Thread Information