+ Reply to Thread

Hello fellow yankee fans!

Hey!

I've been reading this site for over 10 years, finally got around to making an account. Though I did have to wait about two weeks to get approved, so I missed out on the playoff game threads so far which is what I was really hoping to be able to post in. It's alright though, this is a great site with a ton of baseball knowledge being passed around.

This has been an amazing season, no matter what happens from here on out. I think we have a very good shot of taking one of the next two games, and a Yankee-Dodgers World Series will be huge.

Re: Hello fellow yankee fans!

Welcome to the site.

The game threads can be alot of fun. I didnt go in any of them until the playoffs this season.

I was reading here for probably 3 years before I made an account. Havent found a better sports site period.

Enjoy your stay
    "A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore."

I love baseball in general and the Yankees just happen to be my favorite team since I knew what baseball was.

Re: Hello fellow yankee fans!

Quote Originally Posted by AllRise View Post
    Hey!

I've been reading this site for over 10 years, finally got around to making an account. Though I did have to wait about two weeks to get approved, so I missed out on the playoff game threads so far which is what I was really hoping to be able to post in. It's alright though, this is a great site with a ton of baseball knowledge being passed around.

This has been an amazing season, no matter what happens from here on out. I think we have a very good shot of taking one of the next two games, and a Yankee-Dodgers World Series will be huge.
    Welcome!

How cool would it be to see the 2017 version of "Wade Boggs" ride the victory horse this year in the Bronx?! Sorry you missed some of the playoff game threads that you were wishing to participate. Can I suggest the Donald Trump thread in the political forum? I think you'll like it.

Also, have you explored this forum's extensive selection of emoticons yet?

Thread Information