+ Reply to Thread
    NYYF Legend

Game vs Twins on Tuesday, September 19: TV?

Does anyone know for sure which channel will carry the game on Tuesday? My TV's onscreen guide currently has it scheduled for both PIX11 and YES, in the same 7:00 time slot. My DVR is not happy.

Both the YES site and the PIX11 site have that day's game scheduled for that time, as well.

On my Magnetic Schedule that I got on Opening Day, and on Yankees.com as of tonight, it says PIX11.

Of course, as of now there seems to be a pretty fair chance that Hurrican Josť will cause a rainout anyway.

Devoted Member

Re: Game vs Twins on Tuesday, September 19: TV?

[QUOTE=-tz;8380032]Does anyone know for sure which channel will carry the game on Tuesday? My TV's onscreen guide currently has it scheduled for both PIX11 and YES, in the same 7:00 time slot. My DVR is not happy.

Both the YES site and the PIX11 site have that day's game scheduled for that time, as well.

On my Magnetic Schedule that I got on Opening Day, and on Yankees.com as of tonight, it says PIX11.

Of course, as of now there seems to be a pretty fair chance that Hurrican Josť will cause a rainout anyway.[/QUO
    Yankee web site says ESPN and WPIX

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by -tz View Post
    Does anyone know for sure which channel will carry the game on Tuesday? My TV's onscreen guide currently has it scheduled for both PIX11 and YES, in the same 7:00 time slot. My DVR is not happy.

Of course, as of now there seems to be a pretty fair chance that Hurrican Josť will cause a rainout anyway.
    WPIX will air the game live at 7. YES will then air a replay of the game at around 10:30.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ymike673 View Post
    WPIX will air the game live at 7. YES will then air a replay of the game at around 10:30.
    Presumably that has been the plan, but that's not what the YES schedule shows.

It's probably just a glitch that will be fixed before Tuesday.

Devoted Member

I agree with Yankee 1, I think nobody will be carrying a Yankees game on Tuesday because of the tropical rain in the forecast. Actually I am kinda hoping for that because I have a ticket for Wednesday. There are no common off days so it would have to be made up as a doubleheader on Wednesday. Like "back when we were kids," as they say.
    "Any day is a good day when you can play baseball."

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyA View Post
    I agree with Yankee 1, I think nobody will be carrying a Yankees game on Tuesday because of the tropical rain in the forecast. Actually I am kinda hoping for that because I have a ticket for Wednesday. There are no common off days so it would have to be made up as a doubleheader on Wednesday. Like "back when we were kids," as they say.
    I have tickets for the game Tues. My AccuWeather app is showing cloudy and only 34% chance of rain Tuesday night, who is this Jose?

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    I have tickets for the game Tues. My AccuWeather app is showing cloudy and only 34% chance of rain Tuesday night, who is this Jose?
    http://www.nj.com/weather/index.ssf/..._way_to_e.html

NYYF Legend

OK, so Kay just said on YES that the game tomorrow will be on YES, at seven o'clock.

So what happened to PIX11?

NYYF Legend

There was a late change made. Today's game is on YES, Friday's game has been moved to PIX-11.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ZYanksRule View Post
    There was a late change made. Today's game is on YES, Friday's game has been moved to PIX-11.
    DirectTV on-screen guide has been changed to reflect this.
    "Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

Thread Information