+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 37
  1. #1
    Addicted Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Jim Beam

    Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    All tickets 25. No fees

  2. #2
    NYYF Cy Young


    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Westchester

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    It looks like they were holding back Delta tickets- wonder for who?

    Got hyundai suite tickets for $25- pretty crazy. That usually has unlimited food- I doubt that will actually be happening since it’s not the Mets. will it?

  3. #3
    NYYF Legend

    JDPNYY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Still under the unfinished breezeway

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    Craig Carton may have some tickets available.
    Equally as calm as ClownPickle ~(+/- 1)

  4. #4
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    I live by the Sound

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY View Post
    Craig Carton may have some tickets available.
    I just got mine from him! Where's Section 823?

  5. #5
    NYYF Legend

    JDPNYY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Still under the unfinished breezeway

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNewman View Post
    I just got mine from him! Where's Section 823?
    Just to the left of 821. That's where mine are.
    Equally as calm as ClownPickle ~(+/- 1)

  6. #6
    NYYF Legend

    JDPNYY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Still under the unfinished breezeway

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    I also got parking from Craig. Parking Lot M. It stands for Mets and I'm told it's right by the entrance.
    Equally as calm as ClownPickle ~(+/- 1)

  7. #7
    Todd Frazier in 2018 ArodEra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNewman View Post
    I just got mine from him! Where's Section 823?
    Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY View Post
    Just to the left of 821. That's where mine are.
    Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY View Post
    I also got parking from Craig. Parking Lot M. It stands for Mets and I'm told it's right by the entrance.



  8. #8

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule View Post
    It looks like they were holding back Delta tickets- wonder for who?

    Got hyundai suite tickets for $25- pretty crazy. That usually has unlimited food- I doubt that will actually be happening since itís not the Mets. will it?
    I don't think any of the clubs will be open . The Hyundai seats are the best at city . I have sat in the very first row in Delta Platinum several times and I prefer the Hyundai level for sight lines .

    If the clubs were open , the all inclusive Hyundai club is infinitely better than the Delta Lounge , which is an embarrassment when one thinks of the Legends at Citi . And in seat service is never free food at Citi no matter where you sit .

    You will like Hyundai . I am in 120 row 1 on Wednesday

  9. #9
    Better than you teknetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NJ

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    No free food at the Hyundai club for these three games.

  10. #10

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    Quote Originally Posted by mandrake View Post
    I don't think any of the clubs will be open . The Hyundai seats are the best at city . I have sat in the very first row in Delta Platinum several times and I prefer the Hyundai level for sight lines .

    If the clubs were open , the all inclusive Hyundai club is infinitely better than the Delta Lounge , which is an embarrassment when one thinks of the Legends at Citi . And in seat service is never free food at Citi no matter where you sit .

    You will like Hyundai . I am in 120 row 1 on Wednesday
    I got Section 16 for Wednesday right behind home plate for $25, I wish the Yankees had $25 pricing for all tickets all season!

  11. #11
    NYYF Cy Young

    Messerwhitescooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    the 'burbs

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    where do you buy the tickets?
    Gratitude

  12. #12
    Addicted Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Jim Beam

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    Quote Originally Posted by Messerwhitescooter View Post
    where do you buy the tickets?
    http://m.mets.mlb.com/nym/tickets/in...703-1017192963

  13. #13
    NYYF Cy Young

    Messerwhitescooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    the 'burbs

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Thanks, I looked up Yankees and Rays, didn't think to look up the Mutts
    Gratitude

  14. #14

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    looks like they only sold field level, nothing in the 300s, 400s, 500s

  15. #15

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    It's an odd system on the site. Since there are only deep OF seats left available, and there are zero tickets on StubHub for any of the games, does anyone know where resales are happening? I was thinking of trying to go tomorrow night. Cheers.

    Al

  16. #16

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat_Al View Post
    It's an odd system on the site. Since there are only deep OF seats left available, and there are zero tickets on StubHub for any of the games, does anyone know where resales are happening? I was thinking of trying to go tomorrow night. Cheers.

    Al
    Vivid Seats has resales

  17. #17

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    Vivid Seats has resales
    Thanks

  18. #18
    Addicted Member
    AnAbombfromA-rod13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    eBay and Craigslist are two other options

  19. #19
    Forum Regular

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wayne, NJ

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    Anyone who goes tonight, please let us know if anyone can go into the Delta Club or if they are restricting it to those with delta club seats. I am planning on going tomorrow and like some of the "pay" food options in there. I also like the create you own salad in the foxwoods club but that is on the 300 level and something tells me that will be closed... TYIA

  20. #20

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    Quote Originally Posted by Arod7593 View Post
    Anyone who goes tonight, please let us know if anyone can go into the Delta Club or if they are restricting it to those with delta club seats. I am planning on going tomorrow and like some of the "pay" food options in there. I also like the create you own salad in the foxwoods club but that is on the 300 level and something tells me that will be closed... TYIA
    It's restricted to those with Delta club seats, as usual. I have section 14 seats and had to show my ticket to get into the club. And indeed, looks like only field level is open.

  21. #21
    NYYF Legend

    JDPNYY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Still under the unfinished breezeway

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    I couldn't find Parking Lot M anywhere, and the clueless Met employees were no help.

    Parked on the street, should be fine.


    However, the FBI is checking my ticket. They said not to worry.
    Equally as calm as ClownPickle ~(+/- 1)

  22. #22
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    I live by the Sound

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    I asked where Section 823 was, somebody in a Met hat told me, seemed like the walk was forever. Finally got there, walked right in, nobody even checked my ticket.

    Now I'm staring at an empty tennis court. Where is everybody?

  23. #23
    Forum Regular

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wayne, NJ

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    Quote Originally Posted by this_is_grand View Post
    It's restricted to those with Delta club seats, as usual. I have section 14 seats and had to show my ticket to get into the club. And indeed, looks like only field level is open.
    Cool thanks for the update...

    looks like they've opened up the outfield 300 level for tonight...

  24. #24

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    Anybody have any info on parking. Usually I park free on the streets on the other side of the GCP, but with the Mets lot being used for some sort of fair (??) I was wondering what the lots looked like.

  25. #25
    Addicted Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Jim Beam

    Re: Yanks vs Rays at Citifield

    Quote Originally Posted by Arod7593 View Post
    Cool thanks for the update...

    looks like they've opened up the outfield 300 level for tonight...
    $15 standing room for tonight

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts