+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Playoff pricing

Re: Playoff pricing

Anyone willing to help?
    Twenty Seven and Counting.

dynamic pricing already moved the price of mains from $181 to $246...i ended up paying $246 per ticket...

Quote Originally Posted by StanTheMan View Post
    dynamic pricing already moved the price of mains from $181 to $246...i ended up paying $246 per ticket...
    The prices moved at 10:15 this morning when I first checked...

I feel like I have been suckered by my sister playing Connect Four... Put dynamic pricing into the single game sales for plan holders to convince them to: 1/ Buy a strip, or 2/ Upgrade to a plan that invoices for playoff tickets. All my plan buy gets me is in the pre-sale an hour before Yankees Universe buyers...

"Pretty Sneaky Sis...."

I think I'll be getting strips going forward, if they are offered...

By noon bleachers were $256 apiece. Easy nope. However, they’re all gone now and the StubHub floor is currently $389 so who’s to say what’s fair? Yanks-Dodgers and Yanks-Cubs both would be very memorable WS matchups.

wow, $20 (before fees) get you into the game right now in Main 210

Quote Originally Posted by yankeeprideU2 View Post
    wow, $20 (before fees) get you into the game right now in Main 210
    I am convinced many were thinking 8 pm start. The stadium is more than half empty now. I didn't realize until Sunday night that games 4 and 5 were twi-night games.

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    I am convinced many were thinking 8 pm start. The stadium is more than half empty now. I didn't realize until Sunday night that games 4 and 5 were twi-night games.
    what was the reason for the 5 pm start anyway for the next two games???

Quote Originally Posted by YanksBX31 View Post
    Television exclusivity. With Los Angeles and Chicago playing in the other bracket on the same day, the teams further west get the prime time start. And the networks don't want to cannibalize viewers, so the team on the east coast gets the early start when they both leagues play the same day.

Actually this is an ad execs wet dream. Four of the top five tv markets have teams playing in the LCS.

Quote Originally Posted by YanksBX31 View Post
    The broadcasters (and MLB?) wanted the Cubs-Dodgers games in prime time. Monday there was no NLCS game.

NYYF Legend

audi club full buffet $60 on vivid

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    Television exclusivity. With Los Angeles and Chicago playing in the other bracket on the same day, the teams further west get the prime time start. And the networks don't want to cannibalize viewers, so the team on the east coast gets the early start when they both leagues play the same day.

Actually this is an ad execs wet dream. Four of the top five tv markets have teams playing in the LCS.
    dstoffa, I guess we were responding at around the same time, but I like your more detailed answer.

Thread Information