+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: Playoff pricing

Re: Playoff pricing

Quote Originally Posted by bleachersown View Post
    I got lucky and snagged 2 SRO tickets for WS Home Game 1 this morning through the public sale. Any recommendation on the best area to watch the game with these? I saw the mention of the Bud Deck in the previous post. Curious on anyone else's experiences. I haven't done SRO, but couldn't pass up the opportunity of potentially going to my first WS game...even at this price.
    Well..............

Glad I bet some money on the Astros as a hedge for my extras I listed on SH.

Refunds for individual World Series tickets are now on my credit card account, transactions dated October 23rd.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by this_is_grand View Post
    Refunds for individual World Series tickets are now on my credit card account, transactions dated October 23rd.
    Let us know if anyone sees the credit show up in My Yankees Account. I foolishly forgot to check the "refund" box so I am supposed to get a credit instead of a credit card refund.
    "Any day is a good day when you can play baseball."

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyA View Post
    Let us know if anyone sees the credit show up in My Yankees Account. I foolishly forgot to check the "refund" box so I am supposed to get a credit instead of a credit card refund.
    I bought my WS tickets through the individual game sales on TM. My refund posted yesterday.

I didn't buy Playoff Strips, which I guess would have been via your "My Yankees" account. Did you buy strips through your "MYA", and thus you are getting credit towards 2018 tickets? I don't even remember seeing an option for application of refund (for the individual game ticket sales).

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    I bought my WS tickets through the individual game sales on TM. My refund posted yesterday.

I didn't buy Playoff Strips, which I guess would have been via your "My Yankees" account. Did you buy strips through your "MYA", and thus you are getting credit towards 2018 tickets? I don't even remember seeing an option for application of refund (for the individual game ticket sales).
    I bought the WS tickets that were available to me with my 20-Game Plan.

I bought the WS tickets that were available to me with my 20-Game Plan.
    Imvoiced for them. That must be the difference.

Addicted Member

It looks like the Yankees have applied the credit for the unplayed playoff games against my Nov 1 payment

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    It looks like the Yankees have applied the credit for the unplayed playoff games against my Nov 1 payment

Mine too !

Quote Originally Posted by CalYankeeFan View Post
    I just scored Loge tickets for Game 7 at Dodgers Stadium. $637 for 2.
    So will you be attending or cashing in?

Addicted Member

Has anybody gotten a refund (not credit) for the invoiced WS games?
    Back at the track, at the wall, we are tied!

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by kobak8 View Post
    I have received neither.

Devoted Member

Hey Gregzzy22 I tried to reply to your PM but it got kicked back and says your in-box is full.

My refund from the strips appeared on my credit card account this morning, it's dated November 3rd.

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by this_is_grand View Post
    My refund from the strips appeared on my credit card account this morning, it's dated November 3rd.
    Got mine too, thanks.
    Back at the track, at the wall, we are tied!

Got mine too, thanks.
    Didn't get mine, must be refunding in alphabetical order by NYYFans screen name or something

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    Didn't get mine, must be refunding in alphabetical order by NYYFans screen name or something
    I am due a credit on My Yankees Account because I forgot to check the "refund" box. Now, they COULD have easily given me the credit before the November 1 auto-payment was due, so that payment would be covered and the December 1 payment would be minimal. But of course, they are delaying the credit as long as possible, so I won't get the credit until after the Nov. and Dec. payments have already been charged to my credit card. That way the credit will sit in my account long into next season, probably even until the 2019 invoice is due, and they get to hold on to the money. Sound financial management, bad customer service.

If anyone is thinking "call your account rep," we all know that is a waste of time. Those guys are about as reliable as Betances with a one-run lead.

NYYF Legend

I am due a credit on My Yankees Account because I forgot to check the "refund" box. Now, they COULD have easily given me the credit before the November 1 auto-payment was due, so that payment would be covered and the December 1 payment would be minimal. But of course, they are delaying the credit as long as possible, so I won't get the credit until after the Nov. and Dec. payments have already been charged to my credit card. That way the credit will sit in my account long into next season, probably even until the 2019 invoice is due, and they get to hold on to the money. Sound financial management, bad customer service.

If anyone is thinking "call your account rep," we all know that is a waste of time. Those guys are about as reliable as Betances with a one-run lead.
    That is strange. My credit was applied to the November 1st payment.

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by ymike673 View Post
    That is strange. My credit was applied to the November 1st payment.
    Mine as well with some spilling over and reducing my Dec 1st payment

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Mine as well with some spilling over and reducing my Dec 1st payment
    That's exactly what should have happened with mine. But my account shows no credits and I got charged the full November 1 payment.

That's exactly what should have happened with mine. But my account shows no credits and I got charged the full November 1 payment.
    I had originally checked refund, I called my rep to make change and credit was applied to Nov payment. She originally didnt think it would be applied to Nov, but then the credit showed up for the November payment.

My credit was applied to Nov 1 payment as well with some spilling over and reducing my Dec 1st payment

The My Yankees invoices are difficult to interpret, I think that my post season invoice shows a credit and my 2018 season ticket shows a credit but I am not due both credits, the post season credit is part of the 2018 season ticket credit.

Yankees still owe me a refund, I think I will get it soon, I am trying to be patient and not dispute it with my credit card company but that is always an option.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    My credit was applied to Nov 1 payment as well with some spilling over and reducing my Dec 1st payment

The My Yankees invoices are difficult to interpret, I think that my post season invoice shows a credit and my 2018 season ticket shows a credit but I am not due both credits, the post season credit is part of the 2018 season ticket credit.

Yankees still owe me a refund, I think I will get it soon, I am trying to be patient and not dispute it with my credit card company but that is always an option.
    As a FST holder, do they invoice you for the three potential playoff games to end the season to break ties? (One to break a tie for the division title, then two more for the right to play in the wild-card play-in game). This would explain why you have a credit for the season tickets (unless, our course, this is for the rainout that was made up as a single admission DH... but that just shows up as a ticket in my inventory...)

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    As a FST holder, do they invoice you for the three potential playoff games to end the season to break ties? (One to break a tie for the division title, then two more for the right to play in the wild-card play-in game). This would explain why you have a credit for the season tickets (unless, our course, this is for the rainout that was made up as a single admission DH... but that just shows up as a ticket in my inventory...)

The Yankees do not charge you up front for any of the 2-3 potential tie breaker games but will only charge if the games end up being played. As far as the playoffs go, as season ticket holder who buys strips you receive 12 tickets (1 wild card, 3 ALDS, 4 ALDS and 4 World Series) but are only charged for 11 games

1 Wild Card and 2 ALDS
    or
    3 ALDS

4 ALCS
    4 World Series

Thread Information