+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 50 of 50
  1. #26
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    CT

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by Christy-Robbie View Post
    Darn, that loss to the Sawx last nite really hurt---oh well


    Play today
    WIN today


    GO Yanks!


    A Latino will be the Team Hero tonite


    WINS
    Pathetic you don't have a life
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

  2. #27
    Released Outright
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mexico

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Pathetic you don't have a life

    We have a GREAT life. Gracias


    Wish you were here

  3. #28
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    CT

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by Christy-Robbie View Post
    We have a GREAT life. Gracias


    Wish you were here
    Sure, Doc/Diane, Etc
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

  4. #29
    NYYF Cy Young

    matt2351's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Manhattan, NY

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by Christy-Robbie View Post
    We have a GREAT life. Gracias


    Wish you were here
    Really testing the limits, huh? Scrapping the pretense of a new fake persona. Or have we just reached the limits of your creativity ?

  5. #30
    Released Outright
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mexico

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by matt2351 View Post
    Really testing the limits, huh? Scrapping the pretense of a new fake persona. Or have we just reached the limits of your creativity ?

    We see you're still not able to avoid us...you are too easy Hee hee hee. Rave on


    Now try to gain strength and do not answer back! We'll see just how strong you are.

  6. #31
    Tends to be difficult JL25and3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Two little maids from school are we
    Pert as a school-girl well can be
    Filled to the brim with girlish glee
    Two little maids from school

    Everything is a source of fun
    Nobody's safe, for we care for none
    Life is a joke that's just begun
    Two little maids from school

    Two little maids who, all unwary
    Come from a ladies' seminary
    Freed from its genius tutelary
    Two little maids from school
    Two little maids from school
    A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
    - Barry Manilow

  7. #32
    Released Outright
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mexico

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    Two little maids from school are we
    Pert as a school-girl well can be
    Filled to the brim with girlish glee
    Two little maids from school

    Everything is a source of fun
    Nobody's safe, for we care for none
    Life is a joke that's just begun
    Two little maids from school

    Two little maids who, all unwary
    Come from a ladies' seminary
    Freed from its genius tutelary
    Two little maids from school
    Two little maids from school


    VERY creative! Bravo!


    Did you author that, or quote it from elsewhere?

  8. #33
    Chapecó, que tristeza theDurk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Basking Ridge, NJ

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by Christy-Robbie View Post
    VERY creative! Bravo!


    Did you author that, or quote it from elsewhere?


    Maynerd is back. Tick-tock, Doc. Time to get working on your next persona. Asian? Russian? African (God forbid...)?
    "Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

  9. #34
    First Name: Keninovich hardrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    We just don't know

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    awesome, Doc is back!
    Standings: Big Inning 32-16; Blue Cut 27-21; Shoo Fly 26-22; Husk 22-26; Frank Pierce 21-27; Iowa City 16-32.

  10. #35
    Released Outright
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mexico

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by hardrain View Post
    awesome, Doc is back!

    Stay down--the Herd Mentality is right behind, charging at us with pitchforks and torches! lol

  11. #36
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    CT

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by Christy-Robbie View Post
    Stay down--the Herd Mentality is right behind, charging at us with pitchforks and torches! lol
    Then you must represent the pathetic no life insane crowd
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

  12. #37
    First Name: Keninovich hardrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    We just don't know

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by Christy-Robbie View Post
    Stay down--the Herd Mentality is right behind, charging at us with pitchforks and torches! lol
    Doc, you brought it on yourself. You should have waited a few more days and came in with a non-assuming screen name....it is only a matter of minutes before Maynerd gets ya. I don't think you'll make it to the game thread tonight.
    Standings: Big Inning 32-16; Blue Cut 27-21; Shoo Fly 26-22; Husk 22-26; Frank Pierce 21-27; Iowa City 16-32.

  13. #38
    Released Outright
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mexico

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by theDurk View Post


    Maynerd is back. Tick-tock, Doc. Time to get working on your next persona. Asian? Russian? African (God forbid...)?

    Ha ha, that's funny---who's to say we don't already have several different personas already signed up, and waiting? NOT saying we do, but... lol

  14. #39

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by hardrain View Post
    Doc, you brought it on yourself. You should have waited a few more days and came in with a non-assuming screen name....it is only a matter of minutes before Maynerd gets ya. I don't think you'll make it to the game thread tonight.
    I don't believe under the radar is a part of doc's persona
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

  15. #40
    Released Outright
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mexico

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by hardrain View Post
    Doc, you brought it on yourself. You should have waited a few more days and came in with a non-assuming screen name....it is only a matter of minutes before Maynerd gets ya. I don't think you'll make it to the game thread tonight.

    (Maybe) I have numerous non-assuming screen names already backed up (maybe lol) but they're all extremely boring to me. Only will use in an emergency.


    Now for the sake of argument, let's say you're right in that "I" whoever that is, don't make it to the game thread tonight. You don't think just maybe, I mean just maybe, I have a couple dozen fancy-dan backups real close and handy?? How about a month's supply? Hee hee....lol


    In reference to Game Threads, I really cannot post there as much as I'd like. With my failing eyesight it's tough enuff just watching the game, much less switching back and forth! lol

  16. #41
    Released Outright
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mexico

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    I don't believe under the radar is a part of doc's persona

    You are most correct, Fred. I mean at my age why waste time with boring/anonymous handles. I only have so many months/maybe yrs left and I wanna enjoy them lol

  17. #42
    Released Outright
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mexico

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Then you must represent the pathetic no life insane crowd

    In some peoples' view you are correct. In my personal view I represent the "Just happy to be alive at this age crowd," thank you! lol

  18. #43

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Oh well, gone until the next reincarnation. He's an odd duck, our doc.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

  19. #44

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    Columbia? Would that be the university or the capital of South Carolina?
    Lol. Good catch.



  20. #45
    Released Outright CleoraIsrael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Washington, DC

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by Christy-Robbie View Post
    (Maybe) I have numerous non-assuming screen names already backed up (maybe lol) but they're all extremely boring to me. Only will use in an emergency.


    Now for the sake of argument, let's say you're right in that "I" whoever that is, don't make it to the game thread tonight. You don't think just maybe, I mean just may three bets win in a row, I have a couple dozen fancy-dan backups real close and handy?? How about a month's supply? Hee hee....lol


    In reference to Game Threads, I really cannot post there as much as I'd like. With my failing eyesight it's tough enuff just watching the game, much less switching back and forth! lol
    Those references can't be inappropriate in any way
    They are always fun!

  21. #46
    Tends to be difficult JL25and3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CleoraIsrael View Post
    Those references can't be inappropriate in any way
    They are always fun!
    So now it's the cluster-bomb approach?

  22. #47
    NYYF Cy Young

    matt2351's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Manhattan, NY

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    So now it's the cluster-bomb approach?
    He/she is doing exactly what they said they would in this thread. This shouldn't come as a surprise.

  23. #48
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    CT

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Best way to deal with this cockroach is ignore it and report it
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

  24. #49
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Above Balducci's

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    For us "technology is too complicated" crowd how does this happen?

    Someone creates several Id's but with the same internet? Don't websites read all our IP addresses?
    "Well guess what? He's dead. You just signed a dead guy." --pleasepassthesoup

  25. #50
    NYYF Cy Young

    matt2351's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Manhattan, NY

    Re: We are two new girls from Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneTravis View Post
    For us "technology is too complicated" crowd how does this happen?

    Someone creates several Id's but with the same internet? Don't websites read all our IP addresses?
    There are ways to mask IPs, which are super easy to use and certainly don't take a genius to employ.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 1 guests)

  1. JL25and3
  2. matt2351

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts