+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Released Outright
    *70* year old Ex-New York Psychologist now in Europe

Re: * Derek Jeter just ruined his Yankees legacy by buying a competitive team! Shame!

Quote Originally Posted by teknetic View Post
    How about schools? Any of those nearby?
    Nope sorry, no schools here either. Here in the Third World we lack modern entities, such as playgrounds, schools and of course the "porcelain convenience."

Released Outright

Re: * Derek Jeter just ruined his Yankees legacy by buying a competitive team! Shame!

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Man View Post

I don't see very much in the original post that indicates an opinion.

SAY WHAT??? Do you even know WHAT the word "opinion" even means? I seriously doubt it!

I've got a few hundreds/thousands of readers right here.
    Right "where?"

Quote Originally Posted by Retired_Doc View Post
    Well then Sir (Madame?) if I must prate to keep you laughing then prating it shall be!

A prating I must go, a prating I must go, hi ho the dairy-o
    Hi-ho, the derry-o. Dairies and dairy products are nowhere to be found in the song.
    A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
    - Barry Manilow

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    Hi-ho, the derry-o. Dairies and dairy products are nowhere to be found in the song.
    what about the mouse taking the cheese?

Something occurred to me...
    When The Rock was a heel he used to boast about his millions...... AND millions of fans. The People's Champion.

Retired_Doc seems to be using the same strategy. It may actually work!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    When The Rock was a heel he used to boast about his millions...... AND millions of fans. The People's Champion.

I'm out of the loop here. The Rock was once a heel? (nothing should surprise in the world of wrasslin', though. But I haven't watched wrasslin' since the days of The Iron Sheik)
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

Released Outright

Yes it's the famous "self-serving prophecy."

Released Outright

Exclamation Re: * Derek Jeter just ruined his Yankees legacy by buying a competitive team! Shame!

Oh baby, are YOU ever looking uneducated. One should NEVER EVER make an alleged, declarative, and emphatic "categorically true statement" when it is NOT true!

As Mr. Hitman said, what about the mouse taking the cheese?

The mouse (or rat) takes the cheese (2)
    Hi-ho, the derry-o…
    The mouse (or rat) takes the cheese

The cheese stands alone (2)
    Hi-ho, the derry-o…
    The cheese stands alone

Good Lordy JL, where did you say you went to school?

So just how good is that "crow sandwich?"

Oh baby, are YOU ever looking uneducated. One should NEVER EVER make an alleged, declarative, and emphatic "categorically true statement" when it is NOT true!

As Mr. Hitman said, what about the mouse taking the cheese?

The mouse (or rat) takes the cheese (2)
    Hi-ho, the derry-o
    The mouse (or rat) takes the cheese

The cheese stands alone (2)
    Hi-ho, the derry-o
    The cheese stands alone

Good Lordy JL, where did you say you went to school?

So just how good is that "crow sandwich?"
    It was soy cheese.

Released Outright

It was soy cheese.
    Soon you'll be telling us it was tofu.

Soon you'll be telling us it was tofu.
    No, it was soy cheese.

Released Outright

No, it was soy cheese.
    And what about that cow in the song? Are we to presume the cow delivers soy milk?

And what about that cow in the song? Are we to presume the cow delivers soy milk?
    Beef, not dairy.

Released Outright

Angry Re: * Derek Jeter just ruined his Yankees legacy by buying a competitive team! Shame!

Beef, not dairy.
    Ya know, I try to author nice, serious, fact-based threads and you turn this into some cockamamie "fake dairy thread." I spend hours upon hours writing and re-writing my important and valuable missives, only to run into someone who's just "messing around." Shameful!

To the hundreds and thousands of guests who follow all my threads so closely I apologize that this serious discussion about Derek Jeter's blasphemy hath turned into a discussion about fake soy products.

Ya know, I try to author nice, serious, fact-based threads and you turn this into some cockamamie "fake dairy thread." I spend hours upon hours writing and re-writing my important and valuable missives, only to run into someone who's just "messing around." Shameful!

To the hundreds and thousands of guests who follow all my threads so closely I apologize that this serious discussion about Derek Jeter's blasphemy hath turned into a discussion about fake soy products.
    They're real soy products, they're just fake dairy products.

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    I'm out of the loop here. The Rock was once a heel? (nothing should surprise in the world of wrasslin', though. But I haven't watched wrasslin' since the days of The Iron Sheik)
    Oh hell yeah. He first got big as one of the top heels. It was when Stone Cold was the top bill. They had some epic matches. The Rock could sell being on the receiving the Stone Cold Stunner like nobody's business.

Released Outright

Thumbs up Re: * Derek Jeter just ruined his Yankees legacy by buying a competitive team! Shame!

Oh hell yeah. He first got big as one of the top heels. It was when Stone Cold was the top bill. They had some epic matches. The Rock could sell being on the receiving the Stone Cold Stunner like nobody's business.
    I like the Rock. He appeals to many audiences.

NYYF Legend

Has anyone been to St. Jeterburgh?
    I hear it is very Yankee friendly.
    Spring Training facilities close by.
    Tampa legacy (post career) is in order.

The Rock could sell being on the receiving the Stone Cold Stunner like nobody's business.
    A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
    - Barry Manilow

NYYF Legend

I just wonder what degree mill this phoney Dr got his degree from, and if it was a doctor of bul................
    Yogi is a National Treasure. Let's put him in a National Hall of Fame. The man has no peers.

Released Outright

Exclamation Re: * Derek Jeter just ruined his Yankees legacy by buying a competitive team! Shame!

Quote Originally Posted by Nome View Post
    I just wonder what degree mill this phoney Dr got his degree from, and if it was a doctor of bul................
    Keep wondering, clueless one!

NYYF Legend

Keep wondering, clueless one!
    "clueless one"? Isn't 't this like the kettle calling the pot black? Mohammed Ali had a higher I Q than you seem to have.

Prove to me that you have a PhD. You seem to be nothing more than a uninteresting troll. With that I will totally ignore you from now on.

Andy
    Yogi is a National Treasure. Let's put him in a National Hall of Fame. The man has no peers.

NYYF Legend

I have been notified by a fellow Yankee Fan (in person) that it is
    St. Jeter's Burgh, not Jeterburgh.
    Apostrophe strikes again.
    Another controversy was the spelling of burg vs. burgh.

It's like a fight on the short bus.

Released Outright

Quote Originally Posted by Nome View Post
    "clueless one"? Isn't 't this like the kettle calling the pot black? Mohammed Ali had a higher I Q than you seem to have.

Prove to me that you have a PhD. You seem to be nothing more than a uninteresting troll. With that I will totally ignore you from now on.

Andy
    Oh good, PLEASE ignore me. I would be forever grateful. Now remember, no more reading ANY of my threads!

(He's lying. NO ONE ever avoids the Retired_Doc's threads. It's simply impossible, and I guarantee this "nome character" WILL read my threads!---Wait till ya see the next blockbuster I have planned---)

Thread Information