+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmers' Helmet View Post
    Savage and Piper were by far my personal favorites. No one provided better entertainment value than those two.

Surprised you're not a Bret Hart fan
    BIG fan of The Hart Foundation. They were a sick tag team.

Re: * Derek Jeter just ruined his Yankees legacy by buying a competitive team! Shame!

When it comes to wrasslin' heels it's hard to beat the tag team of Mr. Fuji and Professor Tanaka managed by the Grand Wizard.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

NYYF Legend

Re: * Derek Jeter just ruined his Yankees legacy by buying a competitive team! Shame!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    Ted Dibiase was another favorite of mine. The Million Dollar Man. He had the best belt.
    I will never forget when he had that kid dribble that basketball and if he could keep doing it a certain number of times, that Ted was going to give him some money. Yet as he almost reached the goal, the ball was swatted away. Too fn funny.
    I always thought that NWO and the 4 Horsemen were the best and I always hated that they were in WCW instead of the WWF.

Released Outright
    *70* year old Ex-New York Psychologist now in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by 2JAY View Post
    I will never forget when he had that kid dribble that basketball and if he could keep doing it a certain number of times, that Ted was going to give him some money. Yet as he almost reached the goal, the ball was swatted away. Too fn funny.
    I always thought that NWO and the 4 Horsemen were the best and I always hated that they were in WCW instead of the WWF.
    I'm glad you mentioned this Jay, because I'm not sure that I ever even knew there was a difference between WCW and WWF.

Released Outright

This is ludicrous. Jeter is a true Yankee through and through regardless of what other baseball team he buys. Sorry Doctor, but you are "way off base."

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    This is ludicrous. Jeter is a true Yankee through and through regardless of what other baseball team he buys. Sorry Doctor, but you are "way off base."
    Eerie..
    Equally as calm as ClownPickle ~(+/- 1)

Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY View Post
    Eerie..
    Quote usage and style is spot on.

NYYF Legend

Erase this thread..........
    Speak softly but carry a big stick.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ27 View Post
    Erase this thread..........
    I second this

Released Outright

Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY View Post
    Eerie..
    Stop stalking me

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Stop stalking me
    That sounds like an accusation. That's both eerie and creepy.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. - Joe Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Man View Post
    That sounds like an accusation. That's both eerie and creepy.
    So is this thread...

Thread Information