+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 32 of 32
  1. #26
    NYYF Legend

    2JAY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Lexington Ky

    Re: To All My Fans That Don't Exist

    Quote Originally Posted by theguyonthecouch View Post
    hellonewman, I remember you as well...missing the Newman pic from Seinfeld

    ...and 2JAY, I think your profile pic has been the same
    What can I say, I hate change. Probably why I still have a flip phone as well.

  2. #27
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Above Balducci's

    Re: To All My Fans That Don't Exist

    10 Years later....was there an event that made you take the sabbatical? Life change, coma, Kei Igawa?
    "Well guess what? He's dead. You just signed a dead guy." --pleasepassthesoup

  3. #28
    NYYF Legend

    JDPNYY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Still under the unfinished breezeway

    Re: To All My Fans That Don't Exist

    Question for the thread starter:

    In the middle of the 7th inning, do you get up and stretch?
    That's our second Arby's in town. Some say it's better, the fries are curlier, though I wouldn't know. I'm loyal to the original.

  4. #29

    Re: To All My Fans That Don't Exist

    Quote Originally Posted by 2JAY View Post
    Most disappointing story ever. I was expecting to hear that you were in a bar one night and some guy and his friends were giving you some lip. So in response, you rammed all their heads through the tables/windows and smashed the place up. When the owner protested, you put him into a finger four leg lock and then pile drived him into the heap of humanity stacked in your wake.
    That is definitely a better story. I think I'll go with it from now on.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. - Joe Walsh

  5. #30

    Re: To All My Fans That Don't Exist

    Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY View Post
    Question for the thread starter:

    In the middle of the 7th inning, do you get up and stretch?
    Of course. I must also note that during this brief time period, I plan on posting under my 'theguyonhisfeet' username.
    Last edited by theguyonthecouch; 05-06-17 at 08:13 PM.

  6. #31

    Re: To All My Fans That Don't Exist

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneTravis View Post
    10 Years later....was there an event that made you take the sabbatical? Life change, coma, Kei Igawa?
    As traumatic as Kei Igawa was (I even tried to defend Igawa saying he shouldn't be much worse than Dice-K before their debuts...lol), just life change really. Always been a fan, just didn't post in these forums for awhile.

  7. #32
    Crow,Tony,Joe,Yogi,Riz,2 Joes Tifoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    northern California

    Re: To All My Fans That Don't Exist

    Quote Originally Posted by 2JAY View Post
    Most disappointing story ever. I was expecting to hear that you were in a bar one night and some guy and his friends were giving you some lip. So in response, you rammed all their heads through the tables/windows and smashed the place up. When the owner protested, you put him into a finger four leg lock and then pile drived him into the heap of humanity stacked in your wake.
    -Lou
    27 (28 in 2017)
    Totus Tuus

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts