+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Re: DON"T LIE!! Ok now to the truth: Did you think Hick's had it in him all along?

Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    Why Brazillian? Just curious..
    Just because it clearly wasn't an American phone, and I know theDurk lived for many years in Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by theDurk View Post
    @JL25and3: These days Brazilian internet is better and cheaper than American. The US is behind the rest of the world, so don't get uppity.
    We're number 1! Just be grateful we let your expat ass back in.
    A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
    - Barry Manilow

NYYF Legend

Re: DON"T LIE!! Ok now to the truth: Did you think Hick's had it in him all along?

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    Just because it clearly wasn't an American phone, and I know theDurk lived for many years in Brazil

We're number 1! Just be grateful we let your expat ass back in.
    OH.. Thanks..

Released Outright
    *70* year old Ex-New York Psychologist now in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by theDurk View Post
    Pretty sure it's an old fake button phone, where pushing the button sends a pulse (dial-type) signal. That phone looks to me like a Siemens PABX phone of the time, and could have been seen anywhere outside the US, including Brazil. Some of my clients had those phones.

@JL25and3: These days Brazilian internet is better and cheaper than American. The US is behind the rest of the world, so don't get uppity.
    "Behind the rest of the world?" You're saying Brazil has top quality FIOS? That surprises me!

Released Outright

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    I still hate Hicks.
    You won't be saying that if he ends up hitting .300, and he just might!

Released Outright

Quote Originally Posted by Melancynic View Post
    I love this thread.
    Of course you do. I authored it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    I still hate Hicks.
    So one can say that you're in the hate Hicks camp?
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

NYYF Legend

DON"T LIE!! Ok now to the truth: Did you think Hick's had it in him all along?

Hey retired guy - Why the apostrophe in between the k and the s?
    There's a fat old lady outside the saloon, laying out the credit cards she plays Fortune.
    The deck is uneven right from the start, and all of their hands are playing apart

Released Outright

Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY View Post
    DON"T LIE!! Ok now to the truth: Did you think Hick's had it in him all along?

Hey retired guy - Why the apostrophe in between the k and the s?
    It's called a "marketing ploy." It gets your attention. It worked on you, yes?

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Retired_Doc View Post
    Oh, clickbait. Got it. You seem above that type of ploy.

I guess not.
    There's a fat old lady outside the saloon, laying out the credit cards she plays Fortune.
    The deck is uneven right from the start, and all of their hands are playing apart

NYYF Legend

No, we don't get it. And it's not the least bit funny. You seem to forget about the multitudes who come to this site for first-hand, ACCURATE news! This site has an excellent reputation for delivering accurate information. When you post crap like you did, all you accomplish is confusing the masses and making yourself look like a jerk. Leave the comedy to professionals! You are a dismal failure at it.
    Calmer than you are

Released Outright

Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY View Post
    Oh, clickbait. Got it. You seem above that type of ploy.

I guess not.
    Marketing ploys were around way before the internet. Check your history books.

Released Outright

Quote Originally Posted by ClownPickle View Post
    No, we don't get it. And it's not the least bit funny. You seem to forget about the multitudes who come to this site for first-hand, ACCURATE news! This site has an excellent reputation for delivering accurate information. When you post crap like you did, all you accomplish is confusing the masses and making yourself look like a jerk. Leave the comedy to professionals! You are a dismal failure at it.

VERY well-stated. Who wrote that for you? He must be a genius.

NYYF Legend

You do know that you just jinxed Hick's.

He's a 4th outfielder on a decent team. He won't be here next year. We have plenty of OF prospects, that will be better than him.
    "Well guess what? He's dead. You just signed a dead guy." --pleasepassthesoup

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    At the end of the day, yeah.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by -tz View Post
    I was looking at the thread title.
    Classic tz.

Released Outright

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneTravis View Post
    You do know that you just jinxed Hick's.

He's a 4th outfielder on a decent team. He won't be here next year. We have plenty of OF prospects, that will be better than him.
    "JINXED him?" Surely you cannot be telling us all that in this day and age you believe in jinxes and other such fairly tales.

Let me inform you: NOTHING mentioned or suggested on this message board complex in any way, shape, or form affects the results of a given player/sports team. Nothing!

"JINXED him?" Surely you cannot be telling us all that in this day and age you believe in jinxes and other such fairly tales.

Let me inform you: NOTHING mentioned or suggested on this message board complex in any way, shape, or form affects the results of a given player/sports team. Nothing!
    Just spitballing here.... do you have any opinions on the importance of wins or WINS?
    Conservatives want live babies so they can raise them to be dead soldiers- George Carlin

Released Outright

Quote Originally Posted by philleotardo View Post
    Just spitballing here.... do you have any opinions on the importance of wins or WINS?
    Nope, sorry, I have no such opinion.

VERY well-stated. Who wrote that for you? He must be a genius.
    I wrote it and thank you.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. - Joe Walsh

This thread must be bumped on the reg..

Released Outright

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Man View Post
    I wrote it and thank you.
    No, you did not write it. I informed you all to quit fooling the masses. Stop the lies and the misinformation. The buck stops here and now!

NYYF Legend

http://www.nyyfansforum.com/showthre...=1#post8264241

NYYF Legend

Cod_Deriter

Hmmm....

You won't be saying that if he ends up hitting .300, and he just might!
    As long as he doesn't affect Judge being a starter, I will change my opinion. I need to see this team for a few more weeks before that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    At the end of the day, yeah.
    You two suck
    If fascism comes to America, it will come under the guise of anti-fascism.

NYYFans Fantasy Baseball - Evil Empire

NYYF Legend

I'm in neither camp as it is win's all the way.

Thread Information