+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7
Results 151 to 173 of 173
  1. #151

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Antonio Senzatela as per CBS sports.com

    Rockies' Antonio Senzatela: Could move back to bullpen
    6 hrs ago
    Senzatela isn't listed as a starter for any of the Rockies' first five games of the upcoming week, suggesting that he may move to the bullpen, Patrick Saunders of The Denver Post reports.
    The Rockies will recall Chad Bettis from Triple-A Albuquerque to start Monday's series opener against the Braves while Kyle Freeland (groin) will be activated from the 10-day disabled list to start Tuesday, so there won't be room on the starting staff for Senzatela unless manager Bud Black decides to expand the rotation to six men.

    Thanks.

  2. #152
    It's time for fantasy baseball gdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    your face

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by berriYankee View Post
    Antonio Senzatela as per CBS sports.com

    Rockies' Antonio Senzatela: Could move back to bullpen
    6 hrs ago
    Senzatela isn't listed as a starter for any of the Rockies' first five games of the upcoming week, suggesting that he may move to the bullpen, Patrick Saunders of The Denver Post reports.
    The Rockies will recall Chad Bettis from Triple-A Albuquerque to start Monday's series opener against the Braves while Kyle Freeland (groin) will be activated from the 10-day disabled list to start Tuesday, so there won't be room on the starting staff for Senzatela unless manager Bud Black decides to expand the rotation to six men.

    Thanks.
    i can't put him in your RP slot until his role is confirmed.

  3. #153

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    GDN:

    Please add Trevor Hildenberger to my starting lineup as I had changed the pitcher from Tony Zych before Seattle had started the game on Monday, August 14, 2016.

    It said when I picked up Hildenberger (rp) that the rosters were locked and I couldn't pick up anyone else.

    I thought that you were able to start players before (Seattle) started for the Monday game??? Am I wrong?

    Please advise.

    Thanks.

  4. #154
    It's time for fantasy baseball gdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    your face

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by berriYankee View Post
    GDN:

    Please add Trevor Hildenberger to my starting lineup as I had changed the pitcher from Tony Zych before Seattle had started the game on Monday, August 14, 2016.

    It said when I picked up Hildenberger (rp) that the rosters were locked and I couldn't pick up anyone else.

    I thought that you were able to start players before (Seattle) started for the Monday game??? Am I wrong?

    Please advise.

    Thanks.
    Explain the sequence please. You put Zych on the bench on Monday and put someone else in the lineup? And then picked up Hildenberger?

  5. #155
    Senior Member
    JMP08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brick, NJ

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    berriYankee is going for the award for "Most Convoluted Requests to the Commissioner for Lineup Fixes 2017"

  6. #156
    Devoted Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Toronto, ON

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Can I please have Lester moved to my DL? Already made the corresponding move. Thanks!

    http://www.metronews.ca/sports/2017/...bled-list.html

  7. #157
    First Name: Keninovich hardrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    We just don't know

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JMP08 View Post
    berriYankee is going for the award for "Most Convoluted Requests to the Commissioner for Lineup Fixes 2017"

  8. #158
    NYYF Legend

    JDPNYY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Still under the unfinished breezeway

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Please drop Paul Blackburn from my Week 21 roster. I dropped him, but he defaulted to a drop for Week 22. His game hasn't started so it's a legal move.

    Thanks.

  9. #159
    Just Flanders being Flanders. Stupid Flanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandy Eggo, CA

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Didn't want to make a whole new thread about this, but could we unstick some of the old threads from here? I don't think for example we need Minor League Deaft or 2017 Deaft Order.

    I think any current open polls should be stickies instead.

  10. #160
    Just Flanders being Flanders. Stupid Flanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandy Eggo, CA

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by berriYankee View Post
    GDN:

    Please add Trevor Hildenberger to my starting lineup as I had changed the pitcher from Tony Zych before Seattle had started the game on Monday, August 14, 2016.

    It said when I picked up Hildenberger (rp) that the rosters were locked and I couldn't pick up anyone else.

    I thought that you were able to start players before (Seattle) started for the Monday game??? Am I wrong?

    Please advise.

    Thanks.
    You can modify your lineup if players haven't had a team game yet, but your roster (which players are on your team) locks when the week begins.

  11. #161
    NYYF Legend

    JDPNYY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Still under the unfinished breezeway

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY View Post
    Please drop Paul Blackburn from my Week 21 roster. I dropped him, but he defaulted to a drop for Week 22. His game hasn't started so it's a legal move.

    Thanks.
    L'il help here Commish?

    Thanks!

  12. #162
    It's time for fantasy baseball gdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    your face

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY View Post
    L'il help here Commish?

    Thanks!
    I think Flanders is right. Your roster locks when the first game starts, but then you can still make moves inside the roster? I don't know, I'll have to check it out. Either way, what's the issue? Too many players?

    Edit: I just moved JC Ramirez to the DL, so your lineup is not illegal anymore.

  13. #163
    NYYF Legend

    JDPNYY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Still under the unfinished breezeway

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gdn View Post
    I think Flanders is right. Your roster locks when the first game starts, but then you can still make moves inside the roster? I don't know, I'll have to check it out. Either way, what's the issue? Too many players?

    Edit: I just moved JC Ramirez to the DL, so your lineup is not illegal anymore.
    That works. All good.

    Thank you.

  14. #164
    Do not vex me mortal Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gdn View Post
    I think Flanders is right. Your roster locks when the first game starts, but then you can still make moves inside the roster? I don't know, I'll have to check it out. Either way, what's the issue? Too many players?

    Edit: I just moved JC Ramirez to the DL, so your lineup is not illegal anymore.
    If I understand it correctly, yes you can make transactions on your team until each position has locked. Positions, put on DL, take off DL. Whatever.

    However, once the first position is locked you are locked in with your roster at that time for the week to keep making changes, but ONLY with that roster. So if you pick up or drop a player it counts for the following week.

  15. #165
    NYYF Legend

    JDPNYY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Still under the unfinished breezeway

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    The Lou's need to do some roster maintenance like 2 weeks ago.

  16. #166
    NYYF Legend

    The FUTURE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Carolina

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Evil Empire/Cockblocked picked up Luis Robert. He is not eligible to be added

  17. #167
    It's time for fantasy baseball gdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    your face

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Correct.

  18. #168
    Do not vex me mortal Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    He's not? I thought he was traded in the Eaton trade....

  19. #169
    It's time for fantasy baseball gdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    your face

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    He's not? I thought he was traded in the Eaton trade....
    He was drafted this year as an international free agent.

  20. #170
    Do not vex me mortal Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Drat. Okay sorry about that. That was not intentional.

  21. #171
    Senior Member
    JMP08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brick, NJ

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Can you please move Michel Baez to the minors for me? Thanks

  22. #172
    Just Flanders being Flanders. Stupid Flanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandy Eggo, CA

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Please move Miggy to the DL. He's suspended this week.

  23. #173
    Just Flanders being Flanders. Stupid Flanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandy Eggo, CA

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Stupid Flanders View Post
    Please move Miggy to the DL. He's suspended this week.
    ... anyone?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts