+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The FUTURE View Post
    No. If they reach that limit they can't be placed back into your mL lineup even if they are actually in the minor leagues in real life.

Take Jorge Soler for example; he got demoted in real life; but because he has over 130 career AB's he is not eligible to be placed back on anyone's mL roster.

You could have a guy on your mL roster all season long while he is actually playing on a major league team if you wanted. The only catch is if he goes over 50IP or 130AB you have to use a major league keeper on them for the next season.

Hope that makes sense.
    Ahhh the highlighted part is what I was missing. THANK YOU

It's time for fantasy baseball gdn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JMP08 View Post
    Can you please move Francis Martes into the minors for me? Doesn't seem to be letting me do it. Thanks!
    Into the minors?

Quote Originally Posted by gdn View Post
    Into the minors?
    Yes please

Quote Originally Posted by JMP08 View Post
    Yes please
    Done.

GDN or Eric:

Please put Randall Delgado as a SP.

This is from Fantrax:

Manager Torey Lovullo said that Delgado will remain in the rotation, Steve Gilbert of MLB.com reports.
    Analysis: Delgado has been strong in all three of his starts this season, posting a 1.80 ERA while striking out a batter per inning in that span. That instilled enough confidence in the Diamondbacks that they'll keep him in the rotation even after Taijuan Walker (finger) returns from the disabled list

Luis Robert can't be added.

Please make Matt Strahm a SP...(Royals)

This was posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2017.

Royals' Matt Strahm: To start Thursday
    By RotoWire Staff
    Strahm will draw the start Thursday against the Angels, Joel Goldberg of Fox Sports Kansas City reports.
    Eric Skoglund was originally scheduled to make the start Thursday, but he will be moved to the bullpen with Strahm taking his place in the rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by berriYankee View Post
    Please make Matt Strahm a SP...(Royals)

This was posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2017.

Royals' Matt Strahm: To start Thursday
    By RotoWire Staff
    Strahm will draw the start Thursday against the Angels, Joel Goldberg of Fox Sports Kansas City reports.
    Eric Skoglund was originally scheduled to make the start Thursday, but he will be moved to the bullpen with Strahm taking his place in the rotation.
    Done.

First Name: Keninovich hardrain's Avatar

Please movew

Austin Bibens-Dirkx
    from RP to SP: He is starting twice this week. He will start in place of Mejia.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/mlb/...n-bibens-dirkx

Quote Originally Posted by hardrain View Post
    Please movew

Austin Bibens-Dirkx
    from RP to SP: He is starting twice this week. He will start in place of Mejia.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/mlb/...n-bibens-dirkx
    I need to do this...the only possible way I can beat the Eastern European Yankees is to take all chances. Please move this guy...he is starting twice.

I need to do this...the only possible way I can beat the Eastern European Yankees is to take all chances. Please move this guy...he is starting twice.
    Done.

throwing the kitchen sink at em....thanks.

Devoted Member

throwing the kitchen sink at em....thanks.

NYYF Legend

Polanco has been on Buckeye Nations DL for awhile but has been active for quite some time. Time to make a roster move I think

Please make Mark Leiter, Jr. a SP. He pitches for the Phillies and he started on this past Friday.
    From www.fantrax.com

Leiter was recalled from Triple-A Lehigh Valley and will start Friday's game against the Diamondbacks, Meghan Montemurro of The News Journal reports.
    Analysis: Casey Fien (shoulder) was placed on the disabled list to make room for Leiter, who is set to make his first major-league start. The 26-year-old compiled a 4.74 ERA and 12:14 K:BB in 19 innings out of the Phillies' bullpen earlier in the season, and didn't fare much better with Lehigh Valley (4.74 ERA in 19 innings), so it could be a good day to stack Diamondbacks hitters against him in daily lineups.

Thanks.

Question: I have Domingo German in minors; as we know, he is buried deep in the Bronx pen. I need to move him to ML roster, correct? But this my deal here.
    I'm working with you here - darn tooting.

Question: I have Domingo German in minors; as we know, he is buried deep in the Bronx pen. I need to move him to ML roster, correct? But this my deal here.
    I'm working with you here - darn tooting.

You don't have to promote him just because he's on the major league roster, unless you acquired him after he was already on the Yankees' major league roster.

However, once you promote him, you can't send him back down until the Yankees do.

If you never promote him this year, that's totally fine, however, to keep him next year you'd have to use a major league keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by berriYankee View Post
    Please make Mark Leiter, Jr. a SP. He pitches for the Phillies and he started on this past Friday.
    From www.fantrax.com

Leiter was recalled from Triple-A Lehigh Valley and will start Friday's game against the Diamondbacks, Meghan Montemurro of The News Journal reports.
    Analysis: Casey Fien (shoulder) was placed on the disabled list to make room for Leiter, who is set to make his first major-league start. The 26-year-old compiled a 4.74 ERA and 12:14 K:BB in 19 innings out of the Phillies' bullpen earlier in the season, and didn't fare much better with Lehigh Valley (4.74 ERA in 19 innings), so it could be a good day to stack Diamondbacks hitters against him in daily lineups.

Thanks.
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by gdn View Post
    You don't have to promote him just because he's on the major league roster, unless you acquired him after he was already on the Yankees' major league roster.

However, once you promote him, you can't send him back down until the Yankees do.

If you never promote him this year, that's totally fine, however, to keep him next year you'd have to use a major league keeper.
    thanks. understood.

Quote Originally Posted by The FUTURE View Post
    Polanco has been on Buckeye Nations DL for awhile but has been active for quite some time. Time to make a roster move I think
    I moved him to the bench.

Thread Information