+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 114
  1. #26
    Waiting for 2018 Big_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by berriYankee View Post
    Please put Drew Smyly on the DL. Thanks.

    Per Rotoworld:

    Drew Smyly will be sidelined for 6-8 weeks after being diagnosed with a left flexor strain.
    Smyly admitted to feeling off while throwing recently and was sent for an exam, which has revealed the bad news. Although Mariners general manager Jerry Dipoto wouldn't directly blame the World Baseball Classic for the southpaw's injury, he did say that Smyly didn't look the same in camp after he returned.
    DOne.

  2. #27
    Buckeyes suck. Coney36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Flushing, NY

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Anthony DeSclafani to DL, please:

    http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/1...sprained-elbow
    ~*~ Bleeding Maize and Blue since 2001 ~*~

  3. #28
    Waiting for 2018 Big_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Coney36 View Post
    DOne.

  4. #29

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Please add Mike Trout to my roster.

  5. #30
    It's time for fantasy baseball gdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    your face

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee01 View Post
    Please add Mike Trout to my roster.
    Dude I've been making that joke for almost 9 years now. Get in line.

  6. #31

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gdn View Post
    Dude I've been making that joke for almost 9 years now. Get in line.
    Please add gdn to my **** list

  7. #32
    Devoted Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Toronto, ON

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread


  8. #33
    It's time for fantasy baseball gdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    your face

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRo View Post
    Done.

  9. #34

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    GDN:

    Please put Tyler Austin to my minor leagues...I put him on the DL, but I don't want to promote him yet and I didn't know.

    Thanks.

  10. #35
    It's time for fantasy baseball gdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    your face

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by berriYankee View Post
    GDN:

    Please put Tyler Austin to my minor leagues...I put him on the DL, but I don't want to promote him yet and I didn't know.

    Thanks.
    Done.

  11. #36
    Waiting for 2018 Big_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Dillon Gee was on Try2BeatMe's minors roster. He is ineligible for the minors, so I moved him into an empty bench spot.

  12. #37

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Trying to get Brandon Phillips in as my 2B (really wanted Dietrich in but thought a game time prevented that) because of a last minute injury to Swanson. Little help?

  13. #38

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    GDN:

    Please put Jackie Bradley on the DL. Thanks.

    Per Rotoworld:

    Jackie Bradley (knee) will be placed on the 10-day disabled list.
    Bradley underwent an MRI after appearing to hyperextend his knee on Saturday. The Red Sox haven't revealed an exact diagnosis, but the hope is that he'll be ready for activation when his 10 days are up.

  14. #39

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    GDN:

    Please move Jackie Bradley to the DL...For some reason, I cannot move him.

    Thanks.

  15. #40
    It's time for fantasy baseball gdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    your face

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by berriYankee View Post
    GDN:

    Please move Jackie Bradley to the DL...For some reason, I cannot move him.

    Thanks.
    Done.

  16. #41

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    GDN or Big_E:

    I dropped Phil Hughes and put Martin Prado in at 3rd base and Guriel in reserve but it is still showing Phil Hughes in my reserves and saying my lineup is illegal, when Phil Hughes is not there anymore.

    Please fix, by 7PM EST. thanks.

  17. #42
    It's time for fantasy baseball gdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    your face

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by berriYankee View Post
    GDN or Big_E:

    I dropped Phil Hughes and put Martin Prado in at 3rd base and Guriel in reserve but it is still showing Phil Hughes in my reserves and saying my lineup is illegal, when Phil Hughes is not there anymore.

    Please fix, by 7PM EST. thanks.
    I'm confused. It's weird. Anyway, I moved Hughes to your DL. Should be fixed now.

  18. #43
    NYYF Cy Young

    YanksFanTillDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Miami, Fl

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread


  19. #44
    First Name: Keninovich hardrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    We just don't know

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Hey -- yesterday my opponent had 5 PSR and today he has 6. How can that happen?

  20. #45
    It's time for fantasy baseball gdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    your face

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by hardrain View Post
    Hey -- yesterday my opponent had 5 PSR and today he has 6. How can that happen?
    America.

  21. #46
    First Name: Keninovich hardrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    We just don't know

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gdn View Post
    America.
    I do love my country

  22. #47

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    GDN:

    Please move Starling Marte to the DL. He has been suspended 80 games for PED.

    per mlb:

    ST. LOUIS -- Pirates center fielder Starling Marte received an 80-game suspension without pay, effective immediately, on Tuesday for violating Major League Baseball's Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program, a devastating blow to a Pittsburgh club with an already-thin margin for error in the National League Central.

  23. #48
    It's time for fantasy baseball gdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    your face

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by berriYankee View Post
    GDN:

    Please move Starling Marte to the DL. He has been suspended 80 games for PED.

    per mlb:

    ST. LOUIS -- Pirates center fielder Starling Marte received an 80-game suspension without pay, effective immediately, on Tuesday for violating Major League Baseball's Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program, a devastating blow to a Pittsburgh club with an already-thin margin for error in the National League Central.
    Done.

  24. #49
    First Name: Keninovich hardrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    We just don't know

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    For Week 4 - I just picked up Miguel Andujar. I want to move him to my minors roster. For some reason I can not. Can you fix?

  25. #50
    It's time for fantasy baseball gdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    your face

    Re: 2017 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by hardrain View Post
    For Week 4 - I just picked up Miguel Andujar. I want to move him to my minors roster. For some reason I can not. Can you fix?
    He's in your minors already?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts